Far right white incels are the equivalent of Zionist Muslims

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Why would they oppose immigration like this when these types of ethnics are dying to suck off white cock? Men immigrating I know pisses them off, but deathnics have 0 SMV and rejected by white women (muh muh Pakistani grooming gangs).

When so-called "academics" say inceldom/manosphere is an extension far right ideology they make no sense. Or maybe they do, because most people are so low IQ they can't see what's good for them and shoot themselves in the foot.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Joe Rogancel and URL code
Legit post, true white supremacists like me are liberals and pro immigration
GDm3qgsaIAAO6u1

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and SecularIslamist
Have you seen what most ethnics look like irl ? Internet isn’t real life. No one would be anti immigration if ethnics looked like that

I’m in cucknada and walk for days and not see a single good looking woman (whiteys are very rare here post trudeau)

I feel asexual most of the time thanks to high immigration and race mixing

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Have you seen what most ethnics look like irl ? Internet isn’t real life. No one would be anti immigration if ethnics looked like that

I’m in cucknada and walk for days and not see a single good looking woman (whiteys are very rare here post trudeau)

That's coz you have Pajeetas.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 7580 and Zonar

That’s because you’re scared of high t Indian bulls. You touch an Indian queen and you’ll regret it
gym workout GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Sanguinius and WeiWei
Never met in real life a zionist muslim anyways. I only have seen a few handful online. They are like the most humilliated and detached community in the world.

Right wing white incels are everywhere tho.

Never met in real life a zionist muslim anyways. I only have seen a few handful online. They are like the most humilliated and detached community in the world.

Right wing white incels are everywhere tho.
Mohammed V1 of Morocco is a Zionist

Most immigrants are young males. I don't think the far right would be big if most were females

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12