Fartmaxxing

SuperDavidGangbang

SuperDavidGangbang

Males compete, Females select
Recently, I got a blowjob from a femcel (prob 2/10 in my scale). She was so excited to have the oppurtiunity to get the supirior genes that I have. Her sucking tequnics were on point, and I felt her tough message my dickhead, which felt amazing. She was begging me to cum, and gave comments like, "Mess up my face with your cum!". After that comment, I felt my asshole (why tf?) wiggle, and my balls sending an river of semen through my liver, and out of my cockhole. I busted a HUGE NUT, but...

I farted wet and really fucking loud, and oh my fucking lord, it stank fucking disgusting. My asshole was prob 5cm away from her face. I remember her face go from flirty looking with a smirk, to her eyes pop out and her mouth making a vomiting facial expression. Her face was full of cum, and shit.

any thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 15854, Htobrother and 5 others
F1FB1FE9 1134 4498 9C61 9894844D8CF0

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 25938 and Xangsane
a bit rude but accidental

@TRUE_CEL @Blackgymmax @Seth Walsh @bignosesmallchin @maxmendietta

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Htobrother
This is the man getting laid while I rot

i laughed hard af

Recently, I got a blowjob from a femcel (prob 2/10 in my scale). She was so excited to have the oppurtiunity to get the supirior genes that I have. Her sucking tequnics were on point, and I felt her tough message my dickhead, which felt amazing. She was begging me to cum, and gave comments like, "Mess up my face with your cum!". After that comment, I felt my asshole (why tf?) wiggle, and my balls sending an river of semen through my liver, and out of my cockhole. I busted a HUGE NUT, but...

I farted wet and really fucking loud, and oh my fucking lord, it stank fucking disgusting. My asshole was prob 5cm away from her face. I remember her face go from flirty looking with a smirk, to her eyes pop out and her mouth making a vomiting facial expression. Her face was full of cum, and shit.

any thoughts?

I miss her cute face

When it was full of shit

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover