Fashion maxing is not given enough attention here

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
So I finally saw one thread on fashion max in best of the best and it just said:" just wear jacket broo".

Anyone here who knows about fashion ( ik nothing bout it) can talk about pendants, shirts, coats, jackets, pants etc in a more streamlined manner? Please make a thread if you can
Images   2022 02 22T160851312

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AlexBrown84, OOGABOOGA and 6 others
Fashionmaxx is underappreciated when it's not even much effort to dress well or even better than 70% of men. Bumping this for anyone who wants to make a thread, I could make one, but there's always gonna be ppl "meeks wears tshirt and mogs" so I cba

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Mewton, Yerico7 and 10 others
ionno if what that nigga is wearing is good when it comes to fashion appeal nowadays

this is more of what u should strive for
2759977_1645527424624.png

or u can just wear what the people around u wear (which would be gypsy shitty black on black on black outfits with cheap perfume where i live :lul::lul::lul::lul:)

Attachments

• 1645527424624.png
    1645527424624.png
    511.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, racoon4, Schönling and 3 others
@Preoximerianas @subhuman incel @subhuman pakicel @sonofgod07 @SubhumanCurrycel @Zer0/∞ @ricetrucel @RickyApe @fatneckmike @Entschuldigung @astatine @Korea @Curry Suicide @King Solomon

Looks gay
2759975 1645527380910

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Karstossos and ALP
this is facts fashion hairstyles and the overall vibe you project is so important

look at what cool guys on tiktok are wearing and get inspired

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Schönling, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
i aint gonna lie i dont fuck w them jeans
I appreciate them design wise if you're into streetwear and shit, but I can't see anyone look good in this, but for black/mixed men thugmaxxers, maybe latinos too. You also have to be decently looking or you'll look like a complete autist. Plus it will only put you in a niche market.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard, alphaChadpeasant911 and 1 other person
Tbh fashionmaxxing can make u seem tryhard and cringe

I have some low tier normie friends who try and fashionmax and it just looks comical :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Mewton, the next o'pry and 5 others
I appreciate them design wise if you're into streetwear and shit, but I can't see anyone look good in this, but for black/mixed men thugmaxxers, maybe latinos too. You also have to be decently looking or you'll look like a complete autist. Plus it will only put you in a niche market.
True u need to meet a certain looks threshold before u even bother with fashionmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I appreciate them design wise if you're into streetwear and shit, but I can't see anyone look good in this, but for black/mixed men thugmaxxers, maybe latinos too.
Lol what? Any white guy could pull of these jeans, the second one might be a bit more difficult to style but it can still be done.

The only outfits I believe only black guys can pull off flawlessly are those with flashy bright colors like this

C7CA89DF AF51 4862 934D 95D5601CDA4C

You also have to be decently looking or you'll look like a complete autist. Plus it will only put you in a niche market.
JFL nigga you acting like I posted Rick Owens or sum shit like that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
Lol what? Any white guy could pull of these jeans, the second one might be a bit more difficult to style but it can still be done.

The only outfits I believe only black guys can pull off flawlessly are those with flashy bright colors like this

View attachment 1557215

JFL nigga you acting like I posted Rick Owens or sum shit like that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Honestly I agree with the left original pic, however I still don't believe it's easy to pull this out well. It's gonna be quite difficult to style it (as you said), it can look quite good but most users in here are looking for a minmax so I can't really advice someone to dress like this. I know 2 rappers who are quite good at using stuff like this, one being Sfera Ebbasta (Italian) other being Ufo361 (German). I'd personally wear them as well (have one like the white one but not that graphic), but it's mainly because I like wearing what I like wearing. Niggas in here told me the other day that "not having Instagram with high amount of followers is giga failo" which I mean I agree with in the minmax context, but in reality , for non-hookups , imagine being srs with a girl that cares about that.

A quick example of outfits with more eccentric/complicated color scheme jeans that is nailed on matching colors
Untitled

A quick example of outfits with more eccentric/complicated color scheme jeans that is nailed on matching colorsView attachment 1557242
Looks good I guess, I personally don’t like thin flannels (I only like thick ones :p) and pink clothes in general so I’d never wear something like that.

Looks good I guess, I personally don’t like thin flannels (I only like thick ones :p) and pink clothes in general so I’d never wear something like that.
I'd probably be more inclined to wear smth like that than what the black dude you posted is wearing , but I'm also more of a framecel submissive looking person irl so it'd probably just look like I was gay or some shit and no one would give a shit (y):lul:

Cope , only tall chad makes look clothing good

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
People that are balding should wear caps or other head gear. People should wear jeans unless they have a big dick . And less muscle the more you need to cover up and try find good clothing brand

I think because having good fashion doesn’t do much more than having passable fashion besides make you look higher class. The only necessity is to not have bad fashion that actively lookmins you.

To have fashion that legitimately makes you sexier, it takes a level of fashion and culture understanding that you can’t really teach, which makes it like ntmaxxing, low inhibition maxxing, personality maxxing, moneymaxxing, etc. where you have to be as rare as a Chad is lookswise in those aspects for it to matter anyways.

But fashion is also fun to learn and makes you feel better about yourself. And if you are going for a high class look, or even a eboy look, then it’s a necessity anyways

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and hebbewem
I started wearing goth stuff recently (I'm a polar opposite towards this emo goth stuff, I'm not edgy and am actually quite and reserved) and this girl in my class who has a similar fashion taste is mirin me, it all boils down to nichemaxxing

I'd probably be more inclined to wear smth like that than what the black dude you posted is wearing
Yeah I am not even exactly sure why I had that outfit saved, perhaps I liked the puffer, but now looking back on it I don’t think it would look that good on me, and also I could never see myself on that knit sweater :feelskek:

but I'm also more of a framecel submissive looking person irl so it'd probably just look like I was gay or some shit and no one would give a shit (y):lul:
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Just varsityjacketmax to fraud frame :feelsgood:

Just varsityjacketmax to fraud frame :feelsgood:
just wear 2 sweaters to fraud frame. Have done that before, but cause cold (imagine -2 degrees but I really wanted to wear my new RL sweater so I just put another one under it :lul:)

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If u look like a try hard trying to fit a certain archetype, u are setting the ground for the framework of ur behaviour.

Dont dress like a faggot or people will expect u to behave like one:lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Don't forget to invest in a good pair of green pants boyos.

Attachments

• raincoat-crew-neck-t-shirt-chinos-large-79926.jpg
    raincoat-crew-neck-t-shirt-chinos-large-79926.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
  • crew-neck-sweater-chinos-casual-boots-large-70675.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
  • denim-jacket-green-pants-outfit.jpg
    denim-jacket-green-pants-outfit.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 15827
ionno if what that nigga is wearing is good when it comes to fashion appeal nowadays

this is more of what u should strive for
View attachment 1557128View attachment 1557129View attachment 1557132View attachment 1557134View attachment 1557135
2759977_1645527424624.png
View attachment 1557137

or u can just wear what the people around u wear (which would be gypsy shitty black on black on black outfits with cheap perfume where i live :lul::lul::lul::lul:)
Nike Tech fleece is the way. Stop promoting LGBTQ+ gay clothing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228_003053_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220228_003053_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
So I finally saw one thread on fashion max in best of the best and it just said:" just wear jacket broo".

Anyone here who knows about fashion ( ik nothing bout it) can talk about pendants, shirts, coats, jackets, pants etc in a more streamlined manner? Please make a thread if you can
View attachment 1557110
Fashion maxxing isn't even that deep. Just wear Nike tech fleece

For practical purposes, dressing well = Clothes that fit properly with colors that don't clash on a good physique. Getting really into fashion and putting together tons of different outfits is completely unneccessary, but going from wearing shitty outfits that clash, look immature, and don't fit right to actually dressing properly does make a difference

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Danish_Retard
nvm

Last edited:
Fashion Maxxing is soooo slept on.

Don't even need to spend Racks on stupid brand-name clothes. Just go to decent stores get slim-fitting quality shirts that don't wrinkle.

Especially if you have a slim/Muscular physique. Clothes that hug your physique literally boost SMV by a +.5-1 point IMO.

I think some guys go too tryhard and try to look like a Thuggmaxxed rapper it just looks stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 15827
:feelswhy:You either got it or you don’t😝

Attachments

• E61E2CF6-63D8-4F28-A5C6-4C6DB89B57B3.jpeg
    E61E2CF6-63D8-4F28-A5C6-4C6DB89B57B3.jpeg
    582.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: JL~ and Toth's thot

View attachment 1557215

Only chads can wear rick tbh

Fit

matters alot.
Dependant on your bodyshape, different type offits are best.