Fashion maxing tips

got.daim

got.daim

π™°πš— πšŽπš—πšπš‘πš›πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš 𝚊𝚐𝚎
Joined
Feb 28, 2024
Posts
22,356
Reputation
45,422
@Hollywood

I have a couple of bands to drop on clothes so lmk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood
No fashion for ya face
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726 and xevuxia
Be chad, wear t shirt and trousers of any kind.
Bruh :4weirdW:

I want shit for myself, idc if hoes dgaf, I do it for myself

It's like a room, all you need really is a bed but you can decorate it and make it look nice for yourself

Not everything has to be revolving around this one thing, it's just like talking about a video game or any other hobby
 
Bruh :4weirdW:

I want shit for myself, idc if hoes dgaf, I do it for myself

It's like a room, all you need really is a bed but you can decorate it and make it look nice for yourself

Not everything has to be revolving around this one thing, it's just like talking about a video game or any other hobby
Yeah then you should wear what makes you feel good nobody else can tell you what that is
 
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim
Yeah then you should wear what makes you feel good nobody else can tell you what that is
Yeah I agree but I wanted to see what you guys recommend

Similar to music, if someone makes a good rec I'll probably take it, if they don't I'll just discard it

These are very simple concepts, I should not have to explain the purpose of this thread :4weirdW:
 
Yeah I agree but I wanted to see what you guys recommend

Similar to music, if someone makes a good rec I'll probably take it, if they don't I'll just discard it

These are very simple concepts, I should not have to explain the purpose of this thread :4weirdW:
I dunno dude I just wear shorts and tshirts
 
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim
Sounds dull, do you put effort / interest into other stuff?
Well I wear brands/colours I like so I'd say that's putting effort in but if you don't feel comfortable in what you're wearing there's no point
 
@Hollywood

I have a couple of bands to drop on clothes so lmk

What I would say is ensure u have basics first..

So get enough GOOD QUALITY t-shirts from Zara so you have like at least 1 for each day of the week

Get a good pair of shoes, doesn't have to be nothing fancy but something versatile, I recently picked up some Vans

IMG 6287
IMG 6373


2 recent fits, nothing crazy piece wise, the Acne Studios long sleeve was $410, the LV bag is fake, the Vans were $160 and the shorts were Zara for $45

The yellow jacket is Zara $130, and the blue jeans are I think ASOS for $80
 
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and fantom0726
Just ask AI to generate pics of you in different clothing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
What I would say is ensure u have basics first..

So get enough GOOD QUALITY t-shirts from Zara so you have like at least 1 for each day of the week

Get a good pair of shoes, doesn't have to be nothing fancy but something versatile, I recently picked up some Vans

View attachment 5701200View attachment 5701201

2 recent fits, nothing crazy piece wise, the Acne Studios long sleeve was $410, the LV bag is fake, the Vans were $160 and the shorts were Zara for $45

The yellow jacket is Zara $130, and the blue jeans are I think ASOS for $80
Looks performative


Here is what I bought instead:

IMG 0946
IMG 0945

Just ask AI to generate pics of you in different clothing.
Completely irrelevant lmfao
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bully and Hollywood
Looks performative hahahahahhahaha

I must've had at least 5 people come up and compliment me on my fit
It's bcz acne has been bastardised by normies and became cliche in 2025

Regardless it's still a good fit even if it's outdated
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Hollywood

Similar threads

Moggador
Replies
6
Views
44
Moggador
Moggador
asurax100
Replies
5
Views
63
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
simematic
Replies
9
Views
29
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
ImSomeone
Replies
20
Views
133
5.5psl
5.5psl
Mooks Laxx
Discussion Edit tips?
Replies
2
Views
26
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top