Fashion maxxing is very underrated here

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
Dressing properly, in well fitted clothing, is a very understated halo. People like to comment on the way you dress and they ask on where do you find inspo. There are very many niche fashion styles as well that you can join. Lifes not all about wearing ultra boosts, a t shirt, and sweats. or even more commonly just jeans and whatever top.

Put some effort into dressing nice and trust me people will take notice

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nims, Alexanderr, Looksmax Refugee and 7 others
Dressing properly, in well fitted clothing, is a very understated halo. People like to comment on the way you dress and they ask on where do you find inspo. There are very many niche fashion styles as well that you can join. Lifes not all about wearing ultra boosts, a t shirt, and sweats. or even more commonly just jeans and whatever top.

Cope as long as you dress NT it makes no difference

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Win and Lux
cope chad would look breedable in anything he wears

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, PubertyMaxxer, metagross and 1 other person
Everyone where I live dresses well in a high class way so dressing like trash would just make you stand out in a bad way

Most ppl incl. me dress similar to this
CFFEF0B5 F56F 4FDE 83EF 16C057502E0D
AABD03D0 B2D3 4FB1 A161 B55B761DD3BC
3C20C595 43F4 4E3B A882 7892B966C102

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, PubertyMaxxer and metagross
190 cm height is shoes.

your maxilla and orbitatls are your tailored jacket / suit or branded coat.

Your shirt and pants are your forward growth mandible and chin.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Adonis007, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Yes. Good style is absolutely a halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

cope all clothes look like shit on me because my whole body is deformed due to knock knees and scoleosis

I wear tracksuit tops from bohoo man
I managed to find just one that is actually tight on the waist
I get failoed so hard by most tops in XL size because they make the waist retardedly wide
Some 5'7 120lb cunt can wear a size S and the way it fit looks 10x better on him that the tents I have to wear

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
not taking any fashion advice from a nigger tan manlet brit fanboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 9819 and DivineBeing
That's not dressing well, that's just not dressing like shit
-> Refuses to elaborate.

Many such cases!
What are you trying to do here? Make people guess what dressing well means?
JFL, just post what dressing well means. I hate when you people give vague advice.

it's only good for nichemaxxing as long as you don't dress like shit ur fine

-> Refuses to elaborate.

Many such cases!
JFL, just post what dressing well means. I hate when you people give vague advice.
"dressing well" is subjective, it's like saying a good music taste halos you

• +1
Reactions: metagross and TrestIsBest
-> Refuses to elaborate.

Many such cases!
There is not one way to dress well, but multiple ways and I don’t care enough to elaborate on what I think those are.

What I was saying in my post is that the fits I reacted to will neither be perceived as dressing badly nor will they give you the halo effect of good style. They are just neutral. My posts were mostly in reaction to the poster claiming the people around him had good style, I wasn’t trying to give any advice tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Most people here dress like shit

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
To add.

How much can dressing sharp add???

Going from extremely badly dressed, to very greatly dressed. these irl SMV scores of dudes I seen in tests, increased by +2 points our of 10, overall.
DRESSING BAD, I think dedecuts for most guys alot. But there is limited increase from going from: good dressed, to great dressed.
I realistically speaking. Maybe most don't dress extremely bad like those examples in below. But can still maybe add like +0.5 or maybe 0.75 point out of 10 to overall SMV when going from nromal/good dressed to great stylemaxxed dressed

Example 1.
The difference, for a not so good looking older-ish man.
When

looking badly, and poorly dressed.
Vs.
SuitMaxxing great dressed

Starts at 6:40 minutes. Some gay fashion designer man; gives him a make over and suitmaxxes with a great fit, basically. from 3.4 to 5.8 given score

Example 2.
this videos is going from below average dressed, to quite good styling maxxed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, TrestIsBest and cmfanel
To add.

How much can dressing sharp add???

Going from extremely badly dressed, to very greatly dressed. these irl SMV scores of dudes I seen in tests, increased by +2 points our of 10, overall.
DRESSING BAD, I think dedecuts for most guys alot. But there is limited increase from going from: good dressed, to great dressed.
I realistically speaking. Maybe most don't dress extremely bad like those examples in below. But can still maybe add like +0.5 or maybe 0.75 point out of 10 to overall SMV when going from nromal/good dressed to great stylemaxxed dressed

Example 1.
The difference, for a not so good looking older-ish man.
When

looking badly, and poorly dressed.
Vs.
SuitMaxxing great dressed

Starts at 6:40 minutes. Some gay fashion designer man; gives him a make over and suitmaxxes with a great fit, basically. from 3.4 to 5.8 given score

Example 2.
this videos is going from below average dressed, to quite good styling maxxed.

good post, which i could give it more than a single rep

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and eduardkoopman
The man halos the clothes, not the other way around. That's why they use models to advertise fashion.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nautica, fjor2096 and metagross