My mom told me I dress like an old man

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
She basically had a shitfit telling me I need to wear more light-coloured clothes and hoodies lmao. She says I dress like i'm 50 instead of 23.
It is true that I dress very basic - jeans/ joggers and a t-shirts/ sweaters mostly, but her idea of dressing well is wearing some shitty flashy clothing with big logos. She complimented a t-shirt I got from a friend that was basically just a plain white tee with massive writing saying "ADIDAS" across it and said I should get more like it. She also told me to get skinnier jeans jfl.

Typical fucking slavwhore from slums of Belgorod thinking being a walking advertisement is good. She always talks about shit she knows nothing about and it annoys me like fucking crazy. I want to stab her in Mario Kart, she is such a braindead fucking retard bitch. Fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker and M-1014
She basically had a shitfit telling me I need to wear more light-coloured clothes and hoodies lmao. She says I dress like i'm 50 instead of 23.
It is true that I dress very basic - jeans/ joggers and a t-shirts/ sweaters mostly, but her idea of dressing well is wearing some shitty flashy clothing with big logos. She complimented a t-shirt I got from a friend that was basically just a plan tee with massive writing saying "ADIDAS" across it and said I should get more like it. Typical fucking slavwhore thinking being a walking advertisement is good. She always talks about shit she knows nothing about and it annoys me like fucking crazy. I want to stab her in Mario Kart, she is such a braindead fucking retard bitch. Fuck.

• Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
It is true that I dress very basic - jeans/ joggers and a t-shirts/ sweaters mostly, but her idea of dressing well is wearing some shitty flashy clothing with big logos. She complimented a t-shirt I got from a friend that was basically just a plan tee with massive writing saying "ADIDAS" across it and said I should get more like it. Typical fucking slavwhore thinking being a walking advertisement is good. She always talks about shit she knows nothing about and it annoys me like fucking crazy. I want to stab her in Mario Kart, she is such a braindead fucking retard bitch. Fuck.
no way

I really need to dripmax. I dress like my boomer truck driver dad

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I really need to dripmax. I dress like my boomer truck driver dad
mogs me tbh, I just wear blue jeans and sweaters 99% of the time. To the gym I wear some black joggers and old t-shirts. I'd be too self-conscious about standing out if I actually dressed well, I hate looking try-hard. And by dressing well I mean actually dressing well - high class, not in shitty logos like my mom wants me to lol. Can't fucking wait to move out of this mental asylum.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
LOL

• Woah
mogs me tbh, I just wear blue jeans and sweaters 99% of the time. To the gym I wear some black joggers and old t-shirts. I'd be too self-conscious about standing out if I actually dressed well, I hate looking try-hard. And by dressing well I mean actually dressing well - high class, not in shitty logos like my mom wants me to lol. Can't fucking wait to move out of this mental asylum.
I just wear jeans, brown/black work type boots (they give me a solid 1.5inch of height) and some plain white/grey/brown tshirts and tank tops

• +1
I just wear jeans, brown/black work type boots (they give me a solid 1.5inch of height) and some plain white/grey/brown tshirts and tank tops
yeah, that's basically me too when it's warm.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back