[FASHION] Take the OldMoney phenopill. Old Money pheno voted "highest appeal pheno" in 2022. How to OldMoneymaxx.

Would you try the Old Money pheno?

• Total voters
Link to post with poll:

I asked Looksmax users to vote which of these phenos have the highest SMV in 2022. The winner was Old Money, which won by a landslide:
View attachment 1812190

To get women's opinion on them, I asked my mother and sister which phenos they preferred:

Mother: Old Money
Sister: Generic prettyboy, eboy for now; old money for after university

There's a clear winner here; the old money pheno. This pheno is commonly found among those who are university graduates in the finance, business and law sectors. If you have friends in these circles, you might want to tailor your pheno to the Old Money pheno to blend in better if you haven't done so already; women in these circles also expect you to dress this way.

Examples of the "Old Money" pheno:
View attachment 1812207View attachment 1812208View attachment 1812210View attachment 1812212View attachment 1812214View attachment 1812215View attachment 1812218View attachment 1812220View attachment 1812225View attachment 1812226View attachment 1812229View attachment 1812233

STEMcels and academiacels can also dress like this to gain an advantage over your colleagues who often gravitate towards simple, oversized or geeky-looking clothes such as:
View attachment 1812217View attachment 1812236View attachment 1812237View attachment 1812238View attachment 1812241View attachment 1812242View attachment 1812243View attachment 1812244View attachment 1812251View attachment 1812253View attachment 1812254View attachment 1812256

Follow these steps to OldMoneymaxx:
  1. Prettyboy hair is a must. Make sure you get curtains, messy hair (you can have a fringe if you want) or get your hair slicked back. Keep the length medium-long. No perms or fades permitted.
  2. If you have facial hair, go for a stubble at most.
  3. Make sure your skin is smooth.
  4. Look for what these old money niggas have in common in my OP. Try to emulate their style and try to steer away from styles like the lads in the second (STEMcel) example.
  5. Keep the colour pallet of your clothes muted and don't go for strong, heavy colours.
  6. Look for brands that stock clothes with high-quality materials such as Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Luca Faloni, Savile Row or Mango, depending on your budget. Never buy cheap-looking clothing and stay away from anything too oversized.
Mirin thread tbh Op. I might cop some of these fits as well :love:.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Mirin thread tbh Op. I might cop some of these fits as well :love:.
Thank you, which outfits do you have your eye on?
What do you think of my comparisons?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Thank you, which outfits do you have your eye on?
What do you think of my comparisons?

With the comparisons they are quite decent seems you made quite a wide range. It's quite clear the oldmoney style mogs, hard.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Old money isn't something you can fake.

It's not like being an eboy, where you can just put on some clothes.

You actually have to be rich, preferably with daddys money.

Imagine wearing a suit and pretending to be all rich and dandy and you bring a girl to a shitty apartment.:lul::lul:

Only way to old money max is to get an invesment banking job in your early 20s and make millions, then maybe you can call yourself "old money"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
View attachment 1812519

With the comparisons they are quite decent seems you made quite a wide range. It's quite clear the oldmoney style mogs, hard.
Everyone here agrees old money mogs hard. I asked my younger sis and mum too and they both like it.

What style do you think we both have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and johncruz12345

Imagine wearing a suit and pretending to be all rich and dandy and you bring a girl to a shitty apartment.:lul::lul:

Only way to old money max is to get an invesment banking job in your early 20s and make millions, then maybe you can call yourself "old money"
From the original poll in the OP which pheno do you think has the highest SMV?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Xangsane
Just be a high class white pheno chadlite+ dressed in Ralph Lauren and French Connection Theory

• JFL
Do you think I could pull off the old money look or would I look try hard?
You could pull it off if you got rid of your tan

• So Sad

It's about the aesthetic, like lumberjack fashion

You can't be living in a shitty 2 bedroom with 5 other people, and you don't need a 5000sqft penthouse or bentley either. A good 1 bedroom in a high class neighborhood and a BMW 3/5 class is good enough to match the aesthetic

Similiarly with lumberjack fashion, You can't be a skinny twink with an effeminate voice, but you don't need to own a woodcutting holdout in Washington State and a bulldozer either. Having a beard and some bulk on you, maybe a pick up truck, is enough for the aesthetic.

It's about the aesthetic, like lumberjack fashion

You can't be living in a shitty 2 bedroom with 5 other people, and you don't need a 5000sqft penthouse or bentley either. A good 1 bedroom in a high class neighborhood and a BMW 3/5 class is good enough to match the aesthetic

Similiarly with lumberjack fashion, You can't be a skinny twink with an effeminate voice, but you don't need to own a woodcutting holdout in Washington State and a bulldozer either. Having a beard and some bulk on you, maybe a pick up truck, is enough for the aesthetic.
U still can dress business casual without having yacht and castle.
Lol, this trend with lubmerjackmaxxed soyboys that never held axe in hands.

хипстер-lumberjack-бородатого-человека-с-бородой-и-усы-топором-есть-хлеб-на-214059529.jpg
5huvvi1x30v11.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
imo business casual is more upper middle class (80k-300k) than upper class

over for lubmerjackers
Then upper class is just shorts and flip flops. All those poorcels in suits and dress shoes are just overcompensating.

jeff-bezos-00.jpg
45212947-9766301-image-a-39_1625777343527.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Then upper class is just shorts and flip flops. All those poorcels in suits and dress shoes are just overcompensating.

jeff-bezos-00.jpg
45212947-9766301-image-a-39_1625777343527.jpg
To look upper class you must look below you :redpill:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
So they're pretentious niggas
@a30
Not all the pics had that tho. Some of them are pretty normal and NT. But the worst of them are definitely pretentious snobs borrowing their parents yacht thinking they are the shit

• +1
Not all the pics had that tho. Some of them are pretty normal and NT. But the worst of them are definitely pretentious snobs borrowing their parents yacht thinking they are the shit
Please tell me some of these are working-class kids posing with a random yacht they found somewhere.

no old money for my diffuse thinning norwood curse

• +1