No P in V tho so its cope

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
No fashion for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Ordered new shit for once and I got a lot more second glances than before

Status is king in the Balkans so normie advice unironically works lol
I'm from balkan, if you're not dominant, you're not anything (Alternative to looks)

I'm from balkan, if you're not dominant, you're not anything (Alternative to looks)
So u mena dominant as way of acting or looking dominant?

Im dominant too

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Aesthetic
people dont understand that clothing can increase your status.

Obviously for goodlooking people it doesnt matter bcs their SMV is top tier through their looks alone.

But for the chadlite/high tier normie clothing can make or break you for sex/niche appeal to women

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBoy, Kade and 1 other person
So u mena dominant as way of acting or looking dominant?

Im dominant too
Acting, you need to be full dark triad maxxed + certain social skills to manipulate to get pussy

Acting, you need to be full dark triad maxxed + certain social skills to manipulate to get pussy
I meant balkan...

Not dominant...
You dontnneed dark triad... Just caring,kind and emphatethic....

I meant balkan...

Not dominant...
You dontnneed dark triad... Just caring,kind and emphatethic....
I am caring, kind and emphatethic, and i get bullied by psychopaths in school, no girl likes pussy like me

I am caring, kind and emphatethic, and i get bullied by psychopaths in school, no girl likes pussy like me
Thats weird... Im exactly that and it works for me... Doesent work in high school... Wait untik college

Thats weird... Im exactly that and it works for me... Doesent work in high school... Wait untik college
Just today guy put ketchup on my hair, as i went to him to ask why did he do that, he almost beat the shit out of me, i can't wait to finish highschool, i'd rather suck dick than go to face these retards everyday. I still have scar from knife IN THE FUCKING NECK
But it's my problem because i applied for that school anyways

Just today guy put ketchup on my hair, as i went to him to ask why did he do that, he almost beat the shit out of me, i can't wait to finish highschool, i'd rather suck dick than go to face these retards everyday. I still have scar from knife IN THE FUCKING NECK
Albania/Kosovo?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah. Try to avoid it. College is great. High school was terrible now that I look at it. All relationships were a joke, I didnt really like it much either
Mađari iz razreda
Ah makes sense, in that country there is some brutes.

Been thinking about purchasing this jacket. Fashioncels, what do you think ?

7991MB_828.jpg

7991MB_828_a.jpg

Really ? I think it looks pretty nice. What about it don't you like ?

The pockets . Way to white . It might be possible because he is ugly it make jacket look ugly. And just wear a normal jacket instead

Fashionmaxxing works if ur at least 4.5 psl

I'd be on the news for killing that son of a bitch if he did anything like that to me.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
It is more that bad clothes hurt u than good clothes halo u