Fashion Tips

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I just wear a black t shirt and black jeans everywhere. The t shirt is a slim fit and the jeans are a regular fit. I'm tryna diversity my fashion a bit. Any tips?

keep colors simple and designs minal
if short height, wear full color pattern, also try stripes
if tall, white and black mogs
also try to diversify sizes, sometimes wear a tight fit shirt or sometimes something more oversized

no fashion for your face

I just wear a black t shirt and black jeans everywhere. The t shirt is a slim fit and the jeans are a regular fit. I'm tryna diversity my fashion a bit. Any tips?
Buy a bunch of muscle fit black and white t shirts always wear tapered jeans regular looks like dad jeans and skinny makes it look like you have no dick and always wear some type of watch and necklace with every out fit

This is a bonus but wear cologne look up Kevin Samuels for tips

If your broke just use the pheromone TKO

Making sure you got the basic pieces necessary seems like a first. Accessories, such as jewelry as well. I could try to explain but simply watching some YT videos would be incompatibly more effective.

Though in order to recommend you something I need to know your age and the demographic you're appealing toward.

Generally, someone in their late 20s will dress quite differently from someone in their early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Making sure you got the basic pieces necessary seems like a first. Accessories, such as jewelry as well. I could try to explain but simply watching some YT videos would be incompatibly more effective.

Though in order to recommend you something I need to know your age and the demographic you're appealing toward.

Generally, someone in their late 20s will dress quite differently from someone in their early 20s.
I'm 16

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Great, as that's the age demographic I have the most experience with anyway.
A YT channel I highly recommend for education and also entertainment would be:

Frugal Aesthetic

Delivers the videos in a very comedic fashion but gives legitimate advice simultaneously. Watch some of his videos to get a feel for what might be "in" or fashionable. Obviously, only adopt the style if you like it.

Tim Dessaint

Slightly more mature look but I would say still seen often enough among adolescents. Not as comedic but has very clean, to-the-point videos with some good advice.

Cameron Batt
Has tons of styling videos on styles I would say are popular and have wide appeal among the age demographic 15-25.

Honorable mention: Drew Joiner, has some insightful videos on current trends and possible trends to come.

I occasionally watch TikTok as well, where once in a blue moon you can actually find some helpful advice. I mostly use TikTok to get a read of what girls my age are into and after dozens, if not hundreds of those videos I'd say I know what 80% of girls age 16-24 are into.

It pretty much always comes down to these few styles:

(the last one is a hit-or-miss, I swear some girls love them and the rest hate them, no in between)

In the end, it still comes down to what you like, though. Scroll through pinterest and I'm sure you'll find something that appeals to you.

Great, as that's the age demographic I have the most experience with anyway.
A YT channel I highly recommend for education and also entertainment would be:

Frugal Aesthetic

Delivers the videos in a very comedic fashion but gives legitimate advice simultaneously. Watch some of his videos to get a feel for what might be "in" or fashionable. Obviously, only adopt the style if you like it.

Tim Dessaint

Slightly more mature look but I would say still seen often enough among adolescents. Not as comedic but has very clean, to-the-point videos with some good advice.

Cameron Batt
Has tons of styling videos on styles I would say are popular and have wide appeal among the age demographic 15-25.

Honorable mention: Drew Joiner, has some insightful videos on current trends and possible trends to come.

I occasionally watch TikTok as well, where once in a blue moon you can actually find some helpful advice. I mostly use TikTok to get a read of what girls my age are into and after dozens, if not hundreds of those videos I'd say I know what 80% of girls age 16-24 are into.

It pretty much always comes down to these few styles:
View attachment 1884414View attachment 1884417View attachment 1884419View attachment 1884421View attachment 1884425
(the last one is a hit-or-miss, I swear some girls love them and the rest hate them, no in between)

In the end, it still comes down to what you like, though. Scroll through pinterest and I'm sure you'll find something that appeals to you.

I did forget to mention, lots of the clothes you'll see will be unaffordable for a 16-year-old. Even if they're not designer. If you get them retail that is.

If you want to wear fashionable pieces but cannot afford retail, you'll need to search up the subreddit r/Fashionreps

Most of them there dress like shit (in my opinion) but if you learn how to efficiently browse through Chinese marketplaces like Weidian, 1688, or Taobao & choosing the correct sizes of clothing- It's like discovering treasure.

I know replicas have a bad name but they're not what they used to be, most at least. You can find nearly any retail piece that is six times (if not more) cheaper while looking nearly if not just as good.

Though it highly depends on the seller, brand, type of product, etc.., these are things you learn though, through experience but also through reading their guides and asking questions.

Might make a guide myself and post it here if I feel like it and have enough time.

• +1
Reactions: chaos