[Fashion] Why highwaisted pants mogg

M

ManletFF

Bronze
What are high waisted pants? These are pants whose belt stops at the hips (and therefore the navel). By stopping at the level of the hips, it separates the silhouette into 2 parts in the same way as anatomy does, that is to say by separating the silhouette at the thinnest part of the body :

IMG 20220826 181516

- Wearing high-waisted pants gives the illusion of being taller. By extending the legs, it forces the brain to compensate by raising the perception of the hips and therefore the rest of the body is perceived as much higher. An example with photos I took myself:

IMG 20220826 174441

- Wearing low-waisted pants feminizes the silhouette, because, everything else being equal, a woman's hips are lower than a man's. High-waisted pants tighten the hips by emphasizing the latissimus dorsi muscle (of course you need a good hip-shoulder ratio). Who do you think appears as female in these two photos?

IMG 20220826 181720

- For users with a high IQ, pants that stop at the level of the navel approach the golden ratio much more:

IMG 20220826 180654

Attachments

• illus12-2.jpg
    illus12-2.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, GalacticHero and Deleted member 18879
now show a photo of you wearing highwaisted pants

dress like your grandpa theory

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
sadly I can't wear these as my gargantuan bwc needs the pants 10cm lower than the inseam for optimal comfort

if i see any of you niggas wearing this shit, you're getting robbed

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
..but hip hop clothes wearers "sag dey pants...past dey butt." ??