Dressing

• Does matters

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Doesn’t matter

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I styled my hair korean perm middle parted slick back showing forehead, wearing 800$ watches and wearing high quality Fabric clothes.

Literally from the morning 4 light brunette foids smiled at me and turning their heads back at me.

Upon arriving at the Uni, a mid 20s sth dark brunette German opened the door for me and smiled. We had some light chat.

Literally +0.75psl from wearing high quality matching clothes, it suits well on my frame as well.

If only I have silver watches like Omega or Rolex then I would be set.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, bradpittshairline, Lethbridge and 1 other person
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario[/USER↑
@aspiringexcel @WishIwasChico

@shabby890

I styled my hair korean perm middle parted slick back showing forehead, wearing 800$ watches and wearing high quality Fabric clothes.

Literally from the morning 4 light brunette foids smiled at me and turning back at me.

Upon arriving at the Uni, a mid 20s sth dark brunette German opened the door for me and smiled. We had some light chat.

Literally +0.75psl from wearing high quality matching clothes, it suits well on my frame as well.

If only I have silver watches like Omega or Rolex then I would be set.
a 10 year old boy came up to my friend from a mile away to complement his shoes, money attracts everyone bruh. An international korean student probably high ltn pulled up in gucci and is pulling htb

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, TheBrownOne and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Literally from the morning 4 light brunette foids smiled at me and turning their heads back at me.

Tell me when you actually get play.
Doesnt matter if its normal human interactions

It matters if you're GL or somewhat decent looking. It serves as an SMV boost and having piss poor fashion and grooming can looksmin you an awful lot. But if someone is below average then it's mostly going to come off as tryhard coping. Fashionmaxxing for sub5's should just be used to socialmax.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It matters if you're GL or somewhat decent looking. It serves as an SMV boost and having piss poor fashion and grooming can looksmin you an awful lot. But if someone is below average then it's mostly going to come off as tryhard coping. Fashionmaxxing for sub5's should just be used to socialmax.

Yeah you have to be on the upper half percentile for it to works.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Pandabuy warrior

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Tales from The Seoul Food Market Stall

No one except posers give a fuck what you choose to wear to Burger King.

Assuming you don't walk around in a chicken costume, fashion is not only cope but cringe.

To fuck what zoomers think of fashion.

If you care what the next generation of trannies and freaks think, you already are too far gone.

Dress reasonable and however the fuck you want, that is it. There is no bonus in being a preppy, kiss up faggot/tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back