Fashionmaxxing tip for manlets (sneak peek of grand fashionmaxxing guide)

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
Something to avoid is contrasting your pants with your shirt. It prevents people from splitting you up into sections in their mind, thus reducing the "stumpy" look.

This guy has removed any ambiguity; you can clearly tell he has short limbs and is most likely a manlet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Chadeep and 6 others
Don’t understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
Um.........
What is the point of this thread?
No fashion for your FACE
THERE IS NO POINT IN DOING A THREAD IF IT DOESNT CONCERN FACE
F A C E

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Age of Empires and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
thats actually very high IQ
thanks for your contribution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Um.........
What is the point of this thread?

THERE IS NO POINT IN DOING A THREAD IF IT DOESNT CONCERN FACE
F A C E
I was gonna do a preface that literally said No fashion for your FACE but took at out at last minute jfl

Don’t understand

You wanna avoid using different colors for your pants and shirt, as it basically divides your body up and makes your proportions more obvious. most short guys have short limbs as well, which is really unattractive. by keeping the color of your clothes the same, you can make your limbs look less stumpy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
I was gonna do a preface that literally said No fashion for your FACE but took at out at last minute jfl

You wanna avoid using different colors for your pants and shirt, as it basically divides your body up and makes your proportions more obvious. most short guys have short limbs as well, which is really unattractive. by keeping that shit harder to see by keeping your clothes the same, you can make your limbs look less stumpy.
Ok thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and yang
Just change your shirt color bro :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
im a manlet and i actually wear longer shirts so i look like i have a taller sitting height and make myself feel bigger because i hate how short is my body compare to my height. fuck legs after LL i will have too much leg anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and yang
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person