"fast metabolism" is a huge lie

gietol

gietol

Banned
Have your basal metabolism calculated by the calorie calculation site. It is impossible for it to be more or less than +-100 calories. As someone who is about to die of hunger, I went above this calorie and realized that I gained weight. There is no fast metabolism, you just eat less.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, EggKing, kimtaehyung and 2 others
Have your basal metabolism calculated by the calorie calculation site. It is impossible for it to be more or less than +-100 calories. As someone who is about to die of hunger, I went above this calorie and realized that I gained weight. There is no fast metabolism, you just eat less.
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, j05, 5.5psl and 2 others
cope

• JFL
Reactions: gietol
Doesnt exist for 90 percent of people but there are exceptioons

Doesnt exist for 90 percent of people but there are exceptioons
if there is only a thyroid disorder or something, maybe it is a very very difficult possibility.

if there is only a thyroid disorder or something, maybe it is a very very difficult possibility.
10 percent of the population has thyroid disorders

• +1
Reactions: gietol
10 percent of the population has thyroid disorders
If there is no growth in your throat or eyes, you can be absolutely sure that you are eating less.

its not lie but i dont think it affect calories that much. most underweight people just eating less.

Tdee what matters. One person could be moving around, fidgeting all day while some people just sit 16 hours a day like a rock. These 2 guys eat the same kcal and the fidgety guy is leaner for sure

Tdee what matters. One person could be moving around, fidgeting all day while some people just sit 16 hours a day like a rock. These 2 guys eat the same kcal and the fidgety guy is leaner for sure
If you jog for 1 hour, you will burn 200-400 calories.

Meanwhile Chad with fast metabolism enjoying chipotle, drinking beer every single weekend while clubbing and still remaining sub 15% bodyfat with abs while subhuman incel nuking his hormones and HPTA just to remain skinnyfat

It’s used by lazy people that have 0 willpower to lose weight - ‘your metabolism is soo good’.

People been telling me for years once you get older your metabolism will catch up with you. Nope.