FastBananaCeo the rat of looksmax

Yes pray to daddy salludon so that he might spill some sperm on your face
Like he did to ur mom... Talking with experience i see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5818
nahh he used bad pic compared to the others :lul: and hopefully this doesnt get viral
@FastBananaCEO delete the post first and then go delete the account too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, RichardSpencel, RoundHouse and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
you‘re spreading the black- and lookspill. knowledge is something truly precious that you have to handle very carefully. you‘re doing the opposite
Lool imagine being so delusional you think this is some secret esoteric knowledge
”Women don’t like ugly guys and like good looking guys” thank you truly revolutionary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 10524, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Lool imagine being so delusional you think this is some secret esoteric knowledge
”Women don’t like ugly guys and like good looking guys” thank you truly revolutionary
obviously

but being surrounded and reminded by this information helps you take action

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, RichardSpencel, mogstar and 1 other person
@FastBananaCEO delete the post first and then go delete the account too
inb4 he leaks the whole botb subforum :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7580, RichardSpencel and 7 others
obviously

but being surrounded and reminded by this information helps you take action
tbh subhumans will stay subhumans, very few have the base to ascend

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
noone is saying looks don‘t matter but just like that not everyone is saying that looks are the only thing that matters. this is what makes the blackpill special or do you think every normie friend of yours knows exactly as much about social/intersex dynamics as we do?

I explained to you why I think it's good. Do you disagree?

Once people are blackpilled on hyoergamy n dat they're 1 step away from being redpilled. also its not like I'm posting actual looksmaxxing advice like that other guy. JC or whatever he's called. He literally has 30k followers or somethn.
Oh so you'll think simping and hypergamy will stop because men become blackpilled? No. Won't happen. .me members simp all the time for random girls and would probably kill each other for a crumb of coochie.
The only thing that will change is that normies start looksmaxxing more jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6403, Looks234 and 1 other person
noone is saying looks don‘t matter but just like that not everyone is saying that looks are the only thing that matters. this is what makes the blackpill special or do you think every normie friend of yours knows exactly as much about social/intersex dynamics as we do?
No but none of that matters in reality

yeah noticed this too. dopamine is really rent free in his head its absurd the satirical repeated lines were jokes but I think he's rotted to the extent of only being able to say that now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 10524, RichardSpencel and 11 others
dw ill find a way to ruin this kids life, he has posted enough information

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 12827, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
View attachment 1123872View attachment 1123873View attachment 1123874
this boring ugly dog has a tiktok account called @LooksPill where he intentionally spreads looks pill to normies, bc everyone looksmaxxing and increasing your competition is good!

but where this faggot pushed the line is posting pictures of our most prided members onto tiktok, potentially subjecting them to their irls seeing and connecting them to incels publicly to normies

View attachment 1123878
after confronting this rat on discord about his tiktok account, he ignores the question and defensively asks the identities of people asking him

it’s in your best interest to delete the videos and the account you scheming traitorous rat @FastBananaCEO
View attachment 1123882
^one of fastbananas comedic one liners being used
Tbh if you were blackpilled on British people like me you would've seen this coming from a mile away.

British cucks are and will always be traitorous RATS.

OBUfYcaj

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
yeah noticed this too. dopamine is really rent free in his head its absurd the satirical repeated lines were jokes but I think he's rotted to the extent of only being able to say that now
Elab

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
A83a5b10dc35ba311666c476ed8640d6e

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
Tbh if you were blackpilled on British people like me you would've seen this coming from a mile away.

British cucks are and will always be traitorous RATS.

View attachment 1123987
xefo is literally from the uk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
And what's the benefit of normies being redpilled?
More competition

It's better that they stay bluepilled
More Redpillers = less simps.

This is a plus imo, women will be less entitled.

Now, more blackpillers would be bad, because if everyone would look like Amnesia, looking good wouldn't give you an advantage.

More Redpillers = less simps.

This is a plus imo, women will be less entitled.

Now, more blackpillers would be bad, because if everyone would look like Amnesia, looking good wouldn't give you an advantage.
implying simps get the girls, let simps embarass themselves

implying simps get the girls, let simps embarass themselves
Simps create entitled women. If there are less simps, there are less entitled women in the world.

Simple as that.

@Be_ConfidentBro omg you made it to the top 5 looksmax members :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mogstar, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
@FastBananaCEO delete the looksmax info and just spread blackpill

I'm really starting to dislike this bug eyed half-bong truecel AssBanana.

I don't think he understands that the blackpill going mainstream via the INCEL POV is a very bad thing, and if normies wake up they'll have to ease their way into their thoughts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
He wants to be a tiktok celebrity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 5818
Barely anyone ascends through hard surgeries

most normies already know about soft maxxing and things like rhino, hair transplant etc

Lmao you pathetic incels never fail to make me laugh with your "FastBananaCEO hate" threads
Face it, @FastBananaCEO will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad incels ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and gamma
The CEO of rats

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Not necroposting. Bumping cuz it's relevant today. No warning pls.

@alriodai @JudgeandJury