D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
what do you need

1) cotton wool

30918BA7 EDD3 4E18 BBF3 EB9A73EF0AC6

what do you need to do

1) rip it to the size of your big thumb
2) insert it into the mouth around your gums. You will most likely need 1.5-2x more pieces of this size to go around the alveolar process of your maxilla. You may repeat this for your lower jaw too.

expected results

before
94127DAE 3083 4D36 AC88 A98D4ED3FE95

after
10AC8EEE 5E6B 46E8 B9B7 E9AD70CD9845

it will most likely help with a flat philtrum as well as with nasolabial folds, by stretching the soft tissue. It may change the look of your lips too.

beware: repeated use of this technique may result in the condition called "cotton mouth"
F4D098E3 9172 46B0 BD2A 8313F14B9D8A

nah I'm joking here

you may also try this with the upper maxilla and insert the cotton wool into your orbitals to improve your lower, lateral or even supraorbital rim retrusion, but I havent tested it yet so I dont advice you to do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, thecel and Deleted member 3828
stop spreading this idea

A long time ago, I thought of making a business out of selling 3D-scanned personalized soft molds of what you described. The profit is mine. Leave the market now.

Additionally I’ll sell LooksMask™s :

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
stop spreading this idea

A long time ago, I thought of making a business out of selling 3D-scanned personalized soft molds of what you described.
sorry brother I am a communist at heart. I dont even beg for reacts by tagging people. I share knowledge freely.
I just thought this is too stupid for me to suddenly come up with it and never having heard of it before, so I wanted to see how stupid it actually is by seeing what high iq folks here think. Looks like I found a fool's gold thats actually gold.

would still buy and promote your stuff tbh

• Love it
Reactions: thecel