• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
aww how cute, now make out

anyways how did your plan go? glew up in one week or nah? :lul:
Yeh as much as I could lol. Definitely made a difference though

• Woah
Reactions: entrytrash
Yeh as much as I could lol. Definitely made a difference though
what'd you end up doing and how effective were they? i've been thinking of debloating over the course of 2 weeks, maybe your anecdote can help me

what'd you end up doing and how effective were they? i've been thinking of debloating over the course of 2 weeks, maybe your anecdote can help me
@thebuffdon690

@thebuffdon690
It depends if you have no bones underneath it won’t do shit. It’s basically just a cheat code to get a bit leaner if your trying to lean down and know you are already good looking underneath, so that’s the first requirement

• +1
Reactions: entrytrash
A week? Are you serious? Dont eat For a week. You won't do that though so your question is moot

A week? Are you serious? Dont eat For a week. You won't do that though so your question is moot
I asked that months ago but since you’re an absolute fucking retard you didn’t bother reading

Besides obvious shit like leaning down, skin care etc

Tagging smart people:
@<6PSLcel @moreroidsmoredates @coisbhai @NorwoodAscender @SidharthTheSlayer @BiologicalWaste
Day 7: Drink 7 litres of water, short contact (5-15 mins) benzoyl peroxide on all blemishes
Day 6: 6L water repeat

Day 5: repeat cycle same litres as day

Day 4: 200mg caffeine same stuff

Continue until last day where you take a gram of caffeine and use bb cream also zygo push every day cause the results build up also sleep max get 9 hours every night it works makes you look way more alert

Besides obvious shit like leaning down, skin care etc

Tagging smart people:
@<6PSLcel @moreroidsmoredates @coisbhai @NorwoodAscender @SidharthTheSlayer @BiologicalWaste
surgery book rn