Fastest way to grow your Instagram automatically (For Starters) (2023 Official Guide)

Elysiann

Elysiann

Iron
First guide, and third time posting here so bear with me .This Automatic method has worked wonders for me, and its immensely useful; in less than 24 hours I've gained 40+ followers of a ratio of about 5 women per 1 man, many messages, and numerous story likes. This will be an in-depth guide teaching you the process and how I did it, I'm sure this guide will be beneficial for you all who lack social status and want to get laid.

(Before you continue reading understand that you'll need to have a Laptop or computer that supports Chrome or Firefox for this automated method to work)

Alarm Siren GIF

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

• INTRODUCTION
  • TO START
  • HEADS-UP
  • SETUP
  • ANALYSIS

INTRODUCTION:
Instagram is the mirror of your social status; your social currency, it doesn't matter if you get approached outside or are having a conversation in a dating app, 9 times out of 10 a girl will always ask for your Instagram, and 9 times out of 10 you either don't have one or have no motion, the girl will instantly think you're a loser. Therefore a good following will make the girl instant horny, and she will get interested in you. Make sure you are not slacking on this aspect of life, don't miss out.

TO START:
(More success if you are a HTN or above, if not than be fit enough and hide your face, or let your height carry you - But don't let this stop you)

Must/ recommendations:
- Your account must be older than 3 months, so you get taken seriously.
- Start with at least 50+ followers, so foids don't mistake you for a bot.
- Your profile picture must show your face, and have good lighting, so who ever follows you knows how you look like.

- Your account must be public, this is essential, since people will instantly see your content, and follow you back.
- Stay Lowkey.

1) You'll need to have at least 5-7 story highlights (Posts are very much optional, but its up to you), preferably thirst-traps, frauded as much as possible. Make sure they're JBW likeable, get your face in some of them and add some good NT music, which is very important because it can be a conversation starter. (Take Vinnie Hacker's Instagram as an example for picture ideas)

More picture ideas:
[Mirror + Tank-top] -Recommended
[Beach / Nature / Sunset] -Recommended
[Group mogging / Friend mogging / Clubs, Bars, Concerts]
[Face / Frame / Fit / Pet]

Some of the pictures I used:
I won't post the full images

IMG 8778 IMG 8775 IMG 8777

They don't have to be High quality, as long as they are aesthetically pleasing.

2) Create 2-3 different categories in your highlights (don't add all your stories in one place) add a title so people know what they are going to see, but you can always keep it minimal and add emojis.

How I did it:

IMG 8780

HEADS-UP:
For the non-starters, people that already had a great amount of posts, stories, and followers, I strongly recommend you to:

- Clean your page.
- Delete unneeded posts, and story highlights.
- Update your profile picture
- Remove unwanted people from your follower list.
- Unfollow people that you don't talk with or don't look up to anymore.
- Make sure you have a clean following to followers ratio.

All, Before using the extension.

SETUP:
1) Once you're all set with your profile, go HERE and get the extension either through Firefox ADD-ONS or Chrome Web Store, you'll get a 3-day free trial, but you can always repeat this process once the 3 days finish.

Screenshot 2023 06 08 152614

2) head to Instagram, refresh, than a Logo of a robot should appear at the right hand side corner.

Screenshot 2023 06 08 152657

3) A whole screen menu will then appear, play around with it and you'll quickly realize how its works, you can search on Youtube but there's some to none videos on this.

Screenshot 2023 06 08 154030

4) Now, in simple terms, look for a demographic, Taylor Swift for example, go to her profile, open the bot than click "Load Taylor Swift Followers"

Screenshot 2023 06 08 165440

5) Here, enter "0" and all her recent followers will pop out. You would want to delete bot accounts, and leave the real ones. Once you're satisfied click "Process Queue" and let it run in the background, it would take average 40-60 seconds to follow each avoiding Instagram temporal ban (These settings can be changed but I do not recommend)

(Do 40-60 people per day, next day unfollow the ones that didn't follow back using this same extension, than repeat)

ANALYSIS:
After using this for 2 days I can say that this is the easiest way to get real followers, its technically a cheat code if you're good looking. Be consistent and it will gain you followers.

Let me know if this worked for you, as it did for me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SunShine Senpai, NebulaExplorer, kingpiin and 14 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel and Suimaxxer
Or just spam follow people

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Good post, I won't IG maxx though since I don't care about superficial girls.

Good post, I won't IG maxx though since I don't care about superficial girls.
Understandable, but I posted this to help the hoeless guys around here

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 28896
Understandable, but I posted this to help the hoeless guys around here
Might deserve BOTB tbh
(despite ur mirror pics being horrible)

• JFL
Reactions: kingpiin and Deleted member 29078
Good post I'll use it when I'm not ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maximilian and bishōnenmaxxer
Too much effort, this is easier and more reliable
33 followers, but I prefer to keep private. 5'9 rated chadlite. Is it over?

Seems solid, but I don’t trust the extention yet. Seems like a curry scam to get your info tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Maximilian
Seems solid, but I don’t trust the extention yet. Seems like a curry scam to get your info tbh.
It's been around for a couple years now, yet its not really known, might as well take advantage of it

no, go for it, you'll be surprised
I don't like big publicity and having social media "clout".... I like being quiet and private.

• +1
Reactions: Elysiann
I don't like big publicity and having social media "clout".... I like being quiet and private.
alr, but you're missing out, you will get endless dopamine rushes from all the girls that want to be on your cock

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma and Xangsane
alr, but you're missing out, you will get endless dopamine rushes from all the girls that want to be on your cock
I'm all good without all that fleeting validation.
How big could I make it, if I wanted to?

• +1
Reactions: Elysiann
I'm all good without all that fleeting validation.
How big could I make it, if I wanted to?
Pretty damn big now that I think about it. Its that easy, but not fair for others

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Thoughts on buying followers?

Thoughts on buying followers?
Not worth at all, since they won’t interact with any of your posts + is very noticeable, but good enough if ones desperate

• So Sad
You’re a chadlite, you could get 5k - 10k followers in less than a month with your face alone, good to make foids worship you. Target Vinnie hacker’s demographic, full of JBWs and you’re set

• +1
You’re a chadlite, you could get 5k - 10k followers in less than a month with your face alone, good to make foids worship you. Target Vinnie hacker’s demographic, full of JBWs and you’re set
I'm not even white and I'm not really interested in that sort of stuff.

Graycels carrying this forum again.

First guide, and third time posting here so bear with me .This Automatic method has worked wonders for me, and its immensely useful; in less than 24 hours I've gained 40+ followers of a ratio of about 5 women per 1 man, many messages, and numerous story likes. This will be an in-depth guide teaching you the process and how I did it, I'm sure this guide will be beneficial for you all who lack social status and want to get laid.

(Before you continue reading understand that you'll need to have a Laptop or computer that supports Chrome or Firefox for this automated method to work)

Alarm Siren GIF

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

• INTRODUCTION
  • TO START
  • HEADS-UP
  • SETUP
  • ANALYSIS

INTRODUCTION:
Instagram is the mirror of your social status; your social currency, it doesn't matter if you get approached outside or are having a conversation in a dating app, 9 times out of 10 a girl will always ask for your Instagram, and 9 times out of 10 you either don't have one or have no motion, the girl will instantly think you're a loser. Therefore a good following will make the girl instant horny, and she will get interested in you. Make sure you are not slacking on this aspect of life, don't miss out.

TO START:
(More success if you are a HTN or above, if not than be fit enough and hide your face, or let your height carry you - But don't let this stop you)

Must/ recommendations:
- Your profile picture must show your face, and have good lighting, so who ever follows you knows how you look like.

- Your account must be public, this is essential, since people will instantly see your content, and follow you back.
- Stay Lowkey.

1) You'll need to have at least 5-7 story highlights (Posts are very much optional, but its up to you), preferably thirst-traps, frauded as much as possible. Make sure they're JBW likeable, get your face in some of them and add some good NT music, which is very important because it can be a conversation starter. (Take Vinnie Hacker's Instagram as an example for picture ideas)

More picture ideas:

View attachment 2249254View attachment 2249257View attachment 2249255

2) Create 2-3 different categories in your highlights (don't add all your stories in one place) add a title so people know what they are going to see, but you can always keep it minimal and add emojis.

How I did it:

View attachment 2249331

HEADS-UP:
For the non-starters, people that already had a great amount of posts, stories, and followers, I strongly recommend you to:

- Clean your page.

SETUP:
1) Once you're all set with your profile, go HERE and get the extension either through Firefox ADD-ONS or Chrome Web Store, you'll get a 3-day free trial, but you can always repeat this process once the 3 days finish.

View attachment 2249580

2) head to Instagram, refresh, than a Logo of a robot should appear at the right hand side corner.

View attachment 2249581

3) A whole screen menu will then appear, play around with it and you'll quickly realize how its works, you can search on Youtube but there's some to none videos on this.

View attachment 2249601

4) Now, in simple terms, look for a demographic, Taylor Swift for example, go to her profile, open the bot than click "Load Taylor Swift Followers"

View attachment 2249715

5) Here, enter "0" and all her recent followers will pop out. You would want to delete bot accounts, and leave the real ones. Once you're satisfied click "Process Queue" and let it run in the background, it would take average 40-60 seconds to follow each avoiding Instagram temporal ban (These settings can be changed but I do not recommend)

(Do 40-60 people per day, next day unfollow the ones that didn't follow back using this same extension, than repeat)

ANALYSIS:
After using this for 2 days I can say that this is the easiest way to get real followers, its technically a cheat code if you're good looking. Be consistent and it will gain you followers.

Book marked, if this is legit shout out to you!

Alarm Siren GIF

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

• INTRODUCTION
  • TO START
  • HEADS-UP
  • SETUP
  • ANALYSIS

INTRODUCTION:

TO START:

Must/ recommendations:

- Stay Lowkey.

More picture ideas:

View attachment 2249254View attachment 2249257View attachment 2249255

How I did it:

View attachment 2249331

HEADS-UP:

- Clean your page.

SETUP:

View attachment 2249580

View attachment 2249581

View attachment 2249601

View attachment 2249715

ANALYSIS:

@Elysiann is this still working for you? which demographic specifically would you say is the best?