Girls Are Realizing Any Of Them Can Get Thousands Of Matches On Tinder - How To Succeed In The Current Dating Market

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
InkedIMG 5706 LI

The world is actually ending. Girls have realized the abundance of guys that want them and how unfair the world is. You can make tinder and get 20 matches if your lucky. ANY girl can make a tinder (even if they're fat) and get hundreds, if not thousands of matches.

Do you guys realise how much this is going to fuck up relationships?

1 argument and your girl can jump on tinder and have 20 guys that will meet her that same night and pick her up and take her for a fancy meal.

While we have little to no leverage which is going to cause us to get treated like shit.

I experienced this in my last relationships. My ex's could find a new man within 1 day. for me it would take months.

Relationships only work when men have leverage on the woman. But nowadays (unless ur gf is a giga landwhale or burn victim) every single girl has 100000x more options than any man in the 80%.

The only solution is get into the top 20% ASAP. and live a life of abundance OR if you genetically cant get into the top 20%, rope or forget about women and find another purpose in life.

After thought I've realised that what fresh and fit say is true. beauty is common. but a high value man isn't. All these girls must be going somewhere and it's to the top 20%. so once your in that top 20. you'll have an extreme amount of options too.

What you must do to succeed in todays dating market:

Get into top 20%
Stay off tinder (not an efficent use of ur time - even if you are good looking)
Instagram followers maxx
Instagram DM maxx
(ive noticed instagram girls wont have been exposed to the extreme tinder ego boost, so are easier to get with)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, delusionalretard, aBetterMii and 25 others
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I actually want all of this Hypergamy to accelerate as fast as possible,the sooner the collapse the better.

I predict that by 2025 or so the Dating Market for men will become soo unsustainable that Riots will certainly ensue.We can already see hints of this happening in the News *wink wink* thats all I'll say for now:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Eva Cudmore, ItsOver.com and 20 others
Violence is the solution

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, HQNPmaxxing, ItsOver.com and 6 others
The apocalypse is soon.

artworks-000226666480-uxltjr-t500x500.jpg

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 14543
View attachment 1312435

The world is actually ending. Girls have realized the abundance of guys that want them and how unfair the world is. You can make tinder and get 20 matches if your lucky. ANY girl can make a tinder (even if they're fat) and get hundreds, if not thousands of matches.

Do you guys realise how much this is going to fuck up relationships?

1 argument and your girl can jump on tinder and have 20 guys that will meet her that same night and pick her up and take her for a fancy meal.

While we have little to no leverage which is going to cause us to get treated like shit.

I experienced this in my last relationships. My ex's could find a new man within 1 day. for me it would take months.

Relationships only work when men have leverage on the woman. But nowadays (unless ur gf is a giga landwhale or burn victim) every single girl has 100000x more options than any man in the 80%.

The only solution is get into the top 20% ASAP. and live a life of abundance OR if you genetically cant get into the top 20%, rope or forget about women and find another purpose in life.

After thought I've realised that what fresh and fit say is true. beauty is common. but a high value man isn't. All these girls must be going somewhere and it's to the top 20%. so once your in that top 20. you'll have an extreme amount of options too.

What you must do to succeed in todays dating market:
Get into top 20%
Stay off tinder (not an efficent use of ur time - even if you are good looking)
Instagram followers maxx
Instagram DM maxx
(ive noticed instagram girls wont have been exposed to the extreme tinder ego boost, so are easier to get with)

even giga landwhales have more options in the west than any man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, oldcelloser, Beetlejuice and 3 others
There are a lot of girls who are still oblivious to this fact, though, especially the ones who have never tried online dating. But it probably won't last forever.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, karbo, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
not giving a fuck is the solution

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I actually want all of this Hypergamy to accelerate as fast as possible,the sooner the collapse the better.

I predict that by 2025 or so the Dating Market for men will become soo unsustainable that Riots will certainly ensue.We can already see hints of this happening in the News *wink wink* thats all I'll say for now:feelshah:
Doubt it.. remember simps / betas make the go world round.. & they’ve been around for thousands of years

Collapse (IMO) is cope..

• +1
Reactions: litaz, JL~, .👽. and 9 others

People should go mass ER tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 4614 and 4 others
oh look
another blackpilled coper that just sees numbers and does no analysis

the fact of the matter is that 99.9% of these matches, if they even message her at all will just ask her for her snap and then her nudes
girls hesitate to even send that shit to people like amnesia let alone people that look worse

you can literally go on dates and smash girls just by treating them like humans by not asking for sexual pictures right off the bat

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primordial, Kmscurry, Deleted member 9568 and 7 others
oh look

the fact of the matter is that 99.9% of these matches, if they even message her at all will just ask her for her snap and then her nudes
girls hesitate to even send that shit to people like amnesia let alone people that look worse

you can literally go on dates and smash girls just by treating them like humans by not asking for sexual pictures right off the bat
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
yes, you blackpillers are coping hard by constructing a reality that only applies to girls who go nightclubbing every night for several years in a row

• +1
Reactions: Primordial, JL~, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
yes, you blackpillers are coping hard by constructing a reality that only applies to girls who go nightclubbing every night for several years in a row
Nah and end it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and sytyl

Betas won't do shit

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
oh look

the part about how men have no leverage was the analysis

it makes sense; if you have no leverage then why would a woman be with you?

amnesia is not a good example (afaict, he used to be sub-chad and then looksmaxed himself into a chad; when this happens, women can sense that something's slightly "off")

how?

if they're looking for a date and a smash, why would they choose a top-20% man instead of a top-5% man, when they have easy access to the latter?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 14543 and sytyl

amnesia is not a good example (afaict, he used to be sub-chad and then looksmaxed himself into a chad; when this happens, women can sense that something's slightly "off")

how?

if they're looking for a date and a smash, why would they choose a top-20% man instead of a top-5% man, when they have easy access to the latter?

sytyl

‏trolling <-- this one​

JoinedJul 1, 2020Posts11,010Reputation30,055Time online177d 13h 38m

• Love it
Reactions: micropenis29
Must be hard being short with no chin

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser

how?

i agree. this guys chatting absolute shit.

whys ur name micropenis btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., LeGrayHonker, oldcelloser and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: LeGrayHonker, oldcelloser and Deleted member 14543
Just because a woman has a lot of options doesn’t mean she wants those options. AND who said those men want her for more than a quick fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and .👽.
Just because a woman has a lot of options doesn’t mean she wants those options. AND who said those men want her for more than a quick fuck?
open ur fucking eyes man

This isn’t the main thing you ought to consider as a man.

What you ought to be considering is how good is she relative to your other options? And one of those options is jerking off and then getting on with other fulfilling activities. I’ve been working on my piano playing during the pandemic, to play some of my favourite classical tunes properly is wonderful, more fun than 75% of the girls I’ve been with, probably.

Girls none of us would ever touch get tons of Tinder matches, sometimes of decent quality. Still not going to make me want to hit her up.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

Nicholas cage laughing

• JFL
Reactions: LeGrayHonker
oh look

cope
cope
Doubt it.. remember simps / betas make the go world round.. & they’ve been around for thousands of years

Collapse (IMO) is cope..
highest IQ post here
Nah and end it
cute avi

View attachment 1334034
lvl 9000 cope
the Internet has transformed pretty much every foid into an obnoxious hypergamous whore
i can see it with my cousins/ extended family
all my cousins are on their phones (Tinder/ Insta) scouting for Chads all the time i see them, they dont even ook at me when i talk to them, and are angry all the time
from being pumped and dumped by chads i imagine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, tyronelite and hebbewem
Not cope
7C56E6F8 9070 4250 A23F 2C9ACC137CEE

all of those options are filler. Just because they have them doesn’t mean they want them or will end up even messaging them. Abundance of choice leads them to choose mostly nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, turkproducer, .👽. and 1 other person
ty mr obvious

Maybe if this forum stops being a bunch of phgts, grow some balls & stop obsessing about looks so much you’ll figure out why tinder =/=

Honestly if you been on here for more than a year & didn’t come to the realization that’s the blackpill bs is dumb af you might be missing a whole bunch of brain cells (or ur just a dork)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Primordial, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Maybe if this forum stops being a bunch of phgts, grow some balls & stop obsessing about looks so much you’ll figure out why tinder =/=

Honestly if you been on here for more than a year & didn’t come to the realization that’s the blackpill bs is dumb af you might be missing a whole bunch of brain cells (or ur just a dork)
why is blackpill dumb

why is blackpill dumb
Because saying “you can get away with anything if your attractive” is this forums version of “you can get away with anything when your shredded” from the misc

It’s satire but I think some ppl unironically believe it’s truth. Sprinkle some confirmation bias + the fact that the majority of the ppl spewing this bulls hit are living in 3rd world countries or are too young to get into a club let alone have seen a stripper irl & this is wat u get

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6403 and .👽.

societal decay happens far slower than you think
the world ends with a whisper not a bang
regarding civil unrest as a result of sexual discontent, there will be global legalization of prostitution, then demand will exceed supply for prostitutes, then mass investment into sex bots/ai chat bots/virtual waifus will occur (this is a trend already established), then levels of self-actualization will plummet as the masses realize that meaningless sex/virtual sex bots do not meet emotional needs, then government will introduce liberal medication standards to physiologically counter-act growing social discontent then depending on this effectiveness social unrest will precipitate at a greater rate in the form of riots.
all of these points are already occurring however there will be a wave of severity and pressure and each stage and i believe we havent yet reached the first stage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and TITUS
Things will get slowly worse and worse and become normalized. We'd be so lucky as to have a major event that killed millions and forced the hand of society to change immediately. Look at how quickly COVID fucked up normies. They were chomping at the bit to get out of their homes after 2 weeks. Now, imagine an extremely violent or deadly event. That's the only way things are getting reset. Otherwise, your QOL will erode until you wake up one day in your 50s and think, "Man, where did the time go? How did it get this way?"

This isn’t the main thing you ought to consider as a man.

What you ought to be considering is how good is she relative to your other options? And one of those options is jerking off and then getting on with other fulfilling activities. I’ve been working on my piano playing during the pandemic, to play some of my favourite classical tunes properly is wonderful, more fun than 75% of the girls I’ve been with, probably.

Girls none of us would ever touch get tons of Tinder matches, sometimes of decent quality. Still not going to make me want to hit her up.
Based and classicalmusicpilled.

Yea women have 6 million options that’s why guys who are at right place at right time get laid

Btw look up who are creators and ceos of dating apps , social media etc

dem Jews :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 14543
People should go mass ER tbh.
Just kill innocent people and women :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

there are already 5-10x more men than women almost everywhere

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
agua means water in spanish you dumb fuck

societal decay happens far slower than you think
the world ends with a whisper not a bang
regarding civil unrest as a result of sexual discontent, there will be global legalization of prostitution, then demand will exceed supply for prostitutes, then mass investment into sex bots/ai chat bots/virtual waifus will occur (this is a trend already established), then levels of self-actualization will plummet as the masses realize that meaningless sex/virtual sex bots do not meet emotional needs, then government will introduce liberal medication standards to physiologically counter-act growing social discontent then depending on this effectiveness social unrest will precipitate at a greater rate in the form of riots.
all of these points are already occurring however there will be a wave of severity and pressure and each stage and i believe we havent yet reached the first stage
just ban makeup tbh so all girls dont look the same then they wont all demand chads

I won't say who but there are a few users on here that are "hired" to derail this forums purpose and "ideology"

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and Deleted member 9568
I won't say who but there are a few users on here that are "hired" to derail this forums purpose and "ideology"
Name them, I know of a tranny cult who is doing something similar.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Women don't use tinder as much men the ratio is 9 to 1 its already discussed

Plus most women are more relationship focused even for ONS she will want to get to know the guy, men don't give a shit.

Men want more ons than relationships and women want more relationships than ons.

Or just grape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543