Fasting for hgh?????

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
Some people believe that fasting increases hgh and others don’t. I usually fast for like 6 hours in the morning because I don’t eat breakfast

45951.jpg

XD

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Some people believe that fasting increases hgh and others don’t. I usually fast for like 6 hours in the morning because I don’t eat breakfast
IGF-1 is what makes you taller, not HGH.
HGH signals the body to produce IGF-1, but when you're fasting, your body is in a short supply of amino acids since it doesn't have food, unless you had a lot of protein a while ago, as in like 10-20 hours ago. As the fasting progresses, less IGF-1 gets made.
Therefore, the body can't make much IGF-1, and you won't grow taller.

HGH signals the body to produce IGF-1, but when you're fasting, your body is in a short supply of amino acids since it doesn't have food, unless you had a lot of protein a while ago, as in like 10-20 hours ago. As the fasting progresses, less IGF-1 gets made.
So should I eat breakfast?

So should I eat breakfast?
That's up to you but the longer you go without food, the less IGF-1 that gets produced.
That's a general rule. After a few hours after you've ate, IGF-1 production starts to go down.

Make sure to eat protein to maximize IGF-1. You don't want to go on a low protein diet since you'll barely be producing it.

You think is best dont do fasting?