Is it over HGH at 19

vrillanoius

vrillanoius

Iron
Not gonna bore with details but backstory is I was extremely undeveloped at like 17-18 (5’6 sub3) and I was prescribed somatropin (HGH). I took it for a year or so and like a fucking dimwit randomly stopped. Final stats being (6’0 mtn).

Now like a year and half later I’m 19 (20 in 5 months) I have some HGH left over and am trying to get more since I was told I can continue if I wanted until my early 20’s. Growth plates still open.

Need serious answers is it worth to push for more would it change much? I should’ve just continued and most likely would’ve ended up 6’2 maybe 6’3 if I was lucky but now I’m hopeful to be 6’1 without shoes. Also facial development.

You already lucked out

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Rea, RealNinja and 4 others
They get it from wheatgrass. Just drink raw wheatgrass juice

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, normie tiktoker and ALP
5’6 to 6’0 lmao. HGH life fuel story

• +1
Reactions: cadee, Snowskinned, LegitUser and 3 others
Wtf I was the same height at that age and my family and doctor didn't do shit even though my brother was 6'2 at the same age

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
Wtf I was the same height at that age and my family and doctor didn't do shit even though my brother was 6'2 at the same age
To be fair we kinda were on it and nagging docs about the issue until they caved. How tall r u now?

Is your face card at least good
I think I'm decently handsome. I look really young though which is kinda annoying. People often think I'm like 16 or younger. I also have pretty big bags under my eyes which make me look a soulless husk

Not gonna bore with details but backstory is I was extremely undeveloped at like 17-18 (5’6 sub3) and I was prescribed somatropin (HGH). I took it for a year or so and like a fucking dimwit randomly stopped. Final stats being (6’0 mtn).

Now like a year and half later I’m 19 (20 in 5 months) I have some HGH left over and am trying to get more since I was told I can continue if I wanted until my early 20’s. Growth plates still open.

Need serious answers is it worth to push for more would it change much? I should’ve just continued and most likely would’ve ended up 6’2 maybe 6’3 if I was lucky but now I’m hopeful to be 6’1 without shoes. Also facial development.
So you self administered injections?

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
I think I'm decently handsome. I look really young though which is kinda annoying. People often think I'm like 16 or younger. I also have pretty big bags under my eyes which make me look a soulless husk
im 16 and get told I looke 13-14
my 25 y/o sister gets 18

• +1
I think everyone that isn't obese looks younger nowadays and oldtroons can't grasp it
ive seen a couple of clips online about highschool graduates back in the 90s and they all look like they've wageslaved for at least a decade, its insane how much younger we look now in the span of 30-40 years

• +1
ah i've got heavy eyebags and dark circles, though i think the dark circles are genetic but the bags are 100% a product of my shitty habits

• +1
That's where the scientists get the GH from. It's a cheap source.
ok but how does HUMAN growth hormone come from wheatgrass? and theres no way that its possible to ingest enough wheatgrass to get any meaningful amount of growth hormone

from 5'6 to 6'? lifefuel for somatropincels

• +1
Reactions: cadee and vrillanoius
ok but how does HUMAN growth hormone come from wheatgrass? and theres no way that its possible to ingest enough wheatgrass to get any meaningful amount of growth hormone
Every drug on the planet was made from plants, but yea you’d have to eat huge amounts which isn’t healthy

I'm 5'10 1/2 @ 16 you think theres hope for me? ive got a 6'4 brother at 19
At 16 oh yeah unless your a genetic freak you’ll be able to grow to at least 6’0 might be hard to get it for free though like I did since docs might just say your bullshiting to grow taller

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
At 16 oh yeah unless your a genetic freak you’ll be able to grow to at least 6’0 might be hard to get it for free though like I did since docs might just say your bullshiting to grow taller
I live in egypt vro i could probably just pay them off regulations aren't tight here

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and vrillanoius

Keep pushing the limits dawg. Hgh is the fountain of fortuna

Bro look it up. That’s the source where the scientists and pharma bros are getting the growth hormone to sell it as HGH

im curious, any major changes to your face? or acromegaly-like symptoms?
Yeah zygotes went up a little bit and pierce out of my face. Hands and wrists are bigger than everyone in my family except my dads. Overall improved everything. Only thing bad it did was downturn my nose

Yeah zygotes went up a little bit and pierce out of my face. Hands and wrists are bigger than everyone in my family except my dads. Overall improved everything. Only thing bad it did was downturn my nose
thats pretty good tbh, considering u added 6 inches. friend of mine had 2.5 inches of growth on GH (not pharma prescribed though) but stopped after he noticed gaps in his bottom teeth.

also curious, what dosage were you prescribed?

in any case, i reckon your best bet is to invest in some ai like asin to slow down growth plate closure. but only a bone age scan can determine whether you'll keep growing. keep pushing GH though brotha

thats pretty good tbh, considering u added 6 inches. friend of mine had 2.5 inches of growth on GH (not pharma prescribed though) but stopped after he noticed gaps in his bottom teeth.

also curious, what dosage were you prescribed?

in any case, i reckon your best bet is to invest in some ai like asin to slow down growth plate closure. but only a bone age scan can determine whether you'll keep growing. keep pushing GH though brotha
Yep I’m gonna try to get more prescribed at the moment it’s in a weird position so I don’t run out halfway. I was prescribed by weight basically but it was still kinda low I think I was doing like 2.5ml daily

Yep I’m gonna try to get more prescribed at the moment it’s in a weird position so I don’t run out halfway. I was prescribed by weight basically but it was still kinda low I think I was doing like 2.5ml daily
damn, mirin this. at least for my country (australia) its extremely depressing, you need to actually have severe growth deficiency to get it prescribed and theyll put all the details on your medical record. most people just end up buying from black market ugl labs

do you know the strength of the somatropin? as in how much IU was in the 2.5ml?

damn, mirin this. at least for my country (australia) its extremely depressing, you need to actually have severe growth deficiency to get it prescribed and theyll put all the details on your medical record. most people just end up buying from black market ugl labs
brother tell me about it I live in Canada and the shit we had to pull to get it prescribed is outlandish. It turns out I did actually have a GH deficiency

brother tell me about it I live in Canada and the shit we had to pull to get it prescribed is outlandish. It turns out I did actually have a GH deficiency

was ur doctor a family friend? what sort of strategies did you and your family use? i could not imagine how tough it'd be cold calling a doctor to give you hgh

was ur doctor a family friend? what sort of strategies did you and your family use? i could not imagine how tough it'd be cold calling a doctor to give you hgh
For me I had a special situation for anyone else just go to your family doctor and bring the concern up almost always they’ll first do a growth plates check before just giving it

Did your belly got bloated after hgh? Can u still see your abs?