fasting question

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

24/7 365 british summertime
heard fasting increases hgh and for some reason i grew 2 cm in 1 month at 18.5, so i wanna gain maximum out of this growth spurt.

whole january ive been on a crazy goyslop diet eating a shit ton of fast food and unironically drinking 2L of coke nearly every single day which likely made me grow.

ive done water fasts before without any problems, so fasting wont be hard, but im so addicted to soda now that i cant even wake up until i chug a good glass of cold coke.

can i still drink soda with sugar while fasting? i guess it will be just fine with 0 cal coke, but it is so nasty i would rather drink water from a puddle

You shouldn't eat or drink anything while fasting except for water. Also, stop ingesting soda it's poison and designated by the jews to slowly kill the population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42979
You shouldn't eat or drink anything while fasting except for water. Also, stop ingesting soda it's poison and designated by the jews to slowly kill the population.
i am 25% ashkenazi my own team cant kill me

Last edited:
Just drink water????? 🤷‍♂️
i would if i wasnt so addicted to that fizzy, sweet indulgence that tantalizes your taste buds with its unique blend of caramel sweetness and refreshing bubbles

i would if i wasnt so addicted to that fizzy, sweet indulgence that tantalizes your taste buds with its unique blend of caramel sweetness and refreshing bubbles
Would say drink ice(the brand) flavored sparkling water since it taste exactly like soda but that would break the fast just like soda does

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
heard fasting increases hgh and for some reason i grew 2 cm in 1 month at 18.5, so i wanna gain maximum out of this growth spurt.
Fasting will not INCREASE height, it will do the opposite (fasting = lower ifg-1 = reduce growth and there are more mechanism activated in the body during fast that reduce growth)

Black coffee is fine, and very helpful during fasts to maintain energy levels, mood booster, and appetite suppressor.