6’2

It’s all so bothersome.

is it legit?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Apparently it can decrease IGF 1 levels doe, so it’s counter productive

• +1
Reactions: noorwoodinfinite, Piro, MentalistKebab and 6 others
Saw "Dr." Eric Berg in the thumbnail, dn watch.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Truecel14
This is the only paper to have ever shown IGF-1 levels changing due to IF.

lol, GH =/= IGF-1. enough said. fasting for growth is like taking meth as a sleep aid.

eat as much as you can if you want to grow. keep your body in an anabolic state.
Even if not for growth, could it still be worth for helping preserve/build muscle and collagen?

i don't think it works. if you really want a ''hgh boost by fasting'' just stop eating at like 19:00 and eat again at like 12:00 in the morning

Even if not for growth, could it still be worth for helping preserve/build muscle and collagen?
fasting is found to actually decrease collagen. i don't know about muscle.

Video states that fasting will increase GH and therefore muscle/collagen, but seems risky tbh so will try IF. Link to collagen decreasing study?

How to grow muscles.
Says a guy looking skinny like this:

* While every muscle man I talked to about my skinny ass body (i don't eat much in general nor often, and did fasting back in the day when I was Buddhist (1 meal per day practise), is saying to me. You skinny fag, because you don't eat enough.

Or this dude showing what he eats. ALOT, compared to most.

lol, GH =/= IGF-1. enough said. fasting for growth is like taking meth as a sleep aid.

eat as much as you can if you want to grow. keep your body in an anabolic state.
It's what most muscle man say. While plenty of these Life long anti aging doctors say, you need to go fasting; AND still can become a muscles man????

Not aiming for mr Olympia jfl, but decent amount of mass. Health = looks. Many studies supporting IF for lifters and non lifters.

Not for guys in puberty, if you’re an adult it doesn’t really matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Not for guys in puberty, if you’re an adult it doesn’t really matter.
In puberty, you'll want to be eating a lot. Don’t be retarded, eat healthy, but eat a lot. You'll want your pancreas to constantly be secreting insulin so that it can bind to the INSR and activate the cascade of anabolic pathway signaling. Growth hormone levels are high enough as it is during adolescence, all sorts of polypeptide hormonal signals are being released from the hypothalamus during it, eventually leading to all sorts of androgens and growth factors.

• +1
Reactions: 6’2 and Deleted member 6873
In puberty, you'll want to be eating a lot. Don’t be retarded, eat healthy, but eat a lot. You'll want your pancreas to constantly be secreting insulin so that it can bind to the INSR and activate the cascade of anabolic pathway signaling. Growth hormone levels are high enough as it is during adolescence, all sorts of polypeptide hormonal signals are being released from the hypothalamus during it, eventually leading to all sorts of androgens and growth factors.
damn i do really be 55kg :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Depends on the protein. With complete fasting youre right, but if you stick to protein powder only or something it might work

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
massive fucking cope. It does jack shit to gh

Timing of meals still should be a factor, it order to gain benefits of IF. Doing this atm but debating wether to lengthen fasts. Follows thermodynamic law as calories are still being taken in as energy, but not all from food and instead fat tissue.

Numerous studies on fasting so worth a try.

Depends on the protein. With complete fasting youre right, but if you stick to protein powder only or something it might work
srs? MIght try it then... these days I barely eat so fasting should be a breeze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
You guys should stop searching for the magical, intermitting fasting isn't going to change anything. Its not going to make you grow taller or have better skin. Its the same with working out, no those 50% test increase for 15 minutes wont make you high t. Its all genetics. You would have way more benefits from just cleaning up your diet and doing cardio and sleeping well.

If you want to increase GH, Inject hgh. Stop with these cope alternatives. The same goes for testosterone and the rest.