Fasting when underweight?

Dog face

Dog face

Autism.me
Is it fine to fast when im severly underweight? I want to get leaner. Im scared that i seriously damage my body or stunt growth. Im 6 ft tall and i weigh 55 kilo/120 lbs.
Im not physically active so i probably still have quiet a lot fat idk.
20200520 170132

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
are you an idiot go bulk you ll die if you lose more bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 4430
Don't fast. Eat more and workout, you lack muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and janoycresva
u need to bulk up asap boyo

I tried bulking but i got crazy acne from it

what were u eating?
Mostly eggs, full corn bread, oats, bananas, peanut butter,and meat. I probably didnt eat enough because i almost glt 0 gains

Mostly eggs, full corn bread, oats, bananas, peanut butter,and meat. I probably didnt eat enough because i almost glt 0 gains
sounds good, not sure what you would have gotten acne from.

sounds good, not sure what you would have gotten acne from.
I think it's from the carbohydrates of bread and oats. I have acne when i dont eat as much too but its not that bad

don't listen to these fags they want you to descend = less competition, lose more body fat. face >>>> body.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5683
I think it's from the carbohydrates of bread and oats. I have acne when i dont eat as much too but its not that bad
could just be because of the insulin spike because you rapidly increased cals, i'd keep at it tbh because your body might get used to the high cals after a while, maybe play around and see what foods trigger it. if it's not cystic, then i'd keep at the bulking tbh, you're really underweight man.

you may have allergie,i have corn allergie it makes me fucking acne ball

Is it fine to fast when im severly underweight? I want to get leaner. Im scared that i seriously damage my body or stunt growth. Im 6 ft tall and i weigh 55 kilo/120 lbs.
Im not physically active so i probably still have quiet a lot fat idk.View attachment 416253
You are sick.Seek psychiatrist instead of starving and asking people here for advice.You look horrible and need to start eating asap or you will get some terrible disease.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6965
You are sick.Seek psychiatrist instead of starving and asking people here for advice.You look horrible and need to start eating asap or you will get some terrible disease.
What disease? Im already in therapy because of sever deppression but im not anorexic or something. And i did consult a doctor because of my weight and he told me it's fine i should just excersise.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Did you eat dairy? That can cause acne
in the past I did but I didn't eat any dairy or added sugar for over a year. It's fucking frustrating because no matter what I do I cant get rid of the acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5683
What disease? Im already in therapy because of sever deppression but im not anorexic or something. And i did consult a doctor because of my weight and he told me it's fine i should just excersise.
6 feet and 55 kilograms not anorexic?Your doctor is sadist tbh.Keep playing sports(swimming is great for phisique),i'm not sure if you are still very young,seems like,but your phisique is bad.Start doing push ups,pull ups,dips anything you can except going to gym (if you are still young),if not start gym.Starting with gym is good around 18.

Carbs (corn bread and oats) can cause acne, bananas hilariously broke me out because they contain sugar, peanut butter can break you out, and if you are frying the meat so it's greasy afterwards, that will cause acne too. I'm an acnecel as well btw.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
6 feet and 55 kilograms not anorexic?Your doctor is sadist tbh.Keep playing sports(swimming is great for phisique),i'm not sure if you are still very young,seems like,but your phisique is bad.Start doing push ups,pull ups,dips anything you can except going to gym (if you are still young),if not start gym.Starting with gym is good around 18.
I turned 18 a few weeks ago but I'm really scared to go to the gym tbh I'm 3 psl and when people see some ugly ass weakling they will bully the shit out of me

Im not physically active so i probably still have quiet a lot fat idk.View attachment 416253
6ft 1 at the same weight reporting

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4430
Carbs (corn bread and oats) can cause acne, bananas hilariously broke me out because they contain sugar, peanut butter can break you out, and if you are frying the meat so it's greasy afterwards, that will cause acne too. I'm an acnecel as well btw.
true. i cook the meat with Native high quality olive oil only and I tried cutting peanut butter and bananas before but it didn't work. At this point I don't know what to eat anymore
6ft 1 at the same weight reporting
it's over for us buddy boyo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and HighIQcel
true. i cook the meat with Native high quality olive oil only and I tried cutting peanut butter and bananas before but it didn't work. At this point I don't know what to eat anymore

it's over for us buddy boyo
I'm currently eating just chicken breast, brocolli, and fish. Don't Forget To Mew made a thread about foods you can eat with acne if you want it I can link it.

Are you serious? I´m 6´1 too, but 64 kg, still skinny as a stick.
im dead srs dude look at my first thread a few days ago. If you think youre a stick imagine me. I get called groot and slender man on a regular basis jfl

I'm currently eating just chicken breast, brocolli, and fish. Don't Forget To Mew made a thread about foods you can eat with acne if you want it I can link it.
yeah that would be nice thanks.
im dead srs dude look at my first thread a few days ago. If you think youre a stick imagine me. I get called groot and slender man on a regular basis jfl
wtf no one calls me anything I think I look normal weight in clothes

I turned 18 a few weeks ago but I'm really scared to go to the gym tbh I'm 3 psl and when people see some ugly ass weakling they will bully the shit out of me
Bro seems like you are having severe anxiety.I'm also 3 psl and i have pretty decent phisique(was agoraphobic in the past).Wear beanie if you are in gym(will boost attractivness and blast some high t music while lifting.Frame is very important expecially in your age.Start now,time is running.No girl likes frame like yours.At least be lean with some little muscle mass,you don't need to be Dwayne Johnson tier guy but slightly muscle mass will make you,much much attractive.Good luck!

Bro seems like you are having severe anxiety.I'm also 3 psl and i have pretty decent phisique(was agoraphobic in the past).Wear beanie if you are in gym(will boost attractivness and blast some high t music while lifting.Frame is very important expecially in your age.Start now,time is running.No girl likes frame like yours.At least be lean with some little muscle mass,you don't need to be Dwayne Johnson tier guy but slightly muscle mass will make you,much much attractive.Good luck!
I'm kinda scared that I'm too low T to really gain a lot of muscle mass my face looks like a legit tranny

dude just focus on getting muscle mass then cut

dont fast underweight it will cause organ failure