Fat Arab guy rapes Norwegian Redditor's Japanese bf

GunDevilHybrid

GunDevilHybrid

Coping Gymcel

Rapist in Svartkulp

So, three weeks ago my boyfriend went to Oslo for business. He stayed two extra days.

He went to that gay cruising area at the lake near Oslo, Svartkulp. A brown skinned, looked Middle Eastern, 30's, slightly chubby guy approached my boyfriend.

After talking, he started touching my boyfriend and insisted on unprotected sex.

My boyfriend said no, but he is quite passive and when this piece of shit pushed him down on the ground and started fucking him, he didn't know what to do and let it happen. Piece of shit rapist ejaculated inside.

My boyfriend didn't contact police or go to a hospital, he just flew home the next day. He was ashamed by his lack of protest. He is Japanese and very passive.

Now, we are dealing with lack of sleep, worry, shame, and he still has to wait more than two weeks more to take an HIV test. We are not doing well

So, you've got a rapist in Svartkulp.

If anyone knows who I am talking about, contact me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, moredatesmorerapes, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others

Rapist in Svartkulp

So, three weeks ago my boyfriend went to Oslo for business. He stayed two extra days.

He went to that gay cruising area at the lake near Oslo, Svartkulp. A brown skinned, looked Middle Eastern, 30's, slightly chubby guy approached my boyfriend.

After talking, he started touching my boyfriend and insisted on unprotected sex.

My boyfriend said no, but he is quite passive and when this piece of shit pushed him down on the ground and started fucking him, he didn't know what to do and let it happen. Piece of shit rapist ejaculated inside.

My boyfriend didn't contact police or go to a hospital, he just flew home the next day. He was ashamed by his lack of protest. He is Japanese and very passive.

Now, we are dealing with lack of sleep, worry, shame, and he still has to wait more than two weeks more to take an HIV test. We are not doing well

So, you've got a rapist in Svartkulp.

If anyone knows who I am talking about, contact me.

japanese cant protect himself

Is this real?

Probably real considering the Leddit account in question was made in 2021, was kind of an active poster before as well