Fat chinkess went on 6 dates a week with different men to save money ( HYPERGAMY PILL WARNING)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

This is what no religion does to the bottom 95% of men. No religion= bone crushing hypergamy awaits 95% of men. Imagine being desperate for a smelly obese chinkoloidianesssoidosurus. Her looksmatch was aborted by her mom because he wasn't identifiable as human on birth.

Download 10

Attachments

• download (10).jpeg
    download (10).jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, NoReedemingFeature, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Even the ugliest foids won't be able to gift their virginity in marriage now

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
and they were all probably white chads.

Brutal, JUST BE FEMALE will forever be a thing

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, uglysub8male, RiceCel1234 and 3 others
somehow men are still to blame for sure....

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mortis
Virginity? It's done for 95% of males. Jews just demoliahed thousands of years of hard work achieved by men( religion, femoid restrictive cultures). We are in caveman years basically.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and romanstock
jfl that bitch is so ugly

@the BULL i wasnt lying when i told u that most of modern males are weak and degen

and i bet most of them are willing to pay 30$ for pics of toes

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Skywalker
the only way to take virginities is jbs, if your over 18 your prob fucked and will never get that feeling

• +1
Reactions: murdah
and they were all probably white chads.

Brutal, JUST BE FEMALE will forever be a thing
Jews just demoliahed thousands of years of hard work achieved by men( religion, femoid restrictive cultures). We are in caveman years basically.
somehow men are still to blame for sure....
Cope, what do they do? They are desperate horny niggas paying for meals to have a hope to form relationahips.

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, murdah and Hottaco34
the only way to take virginities is jbs, if your over 18 your prob fucked and will never get that feeling
12 yos are having sex with the prettyboys of their school.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock

@the BULL i wasnt lying when i told u that most of modern males are weak and degen

Most males are born cucks. In nature 95% of males are loser cucks. They have no choice.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and romanstock
12 yos are having sex with the prettyboys of their school.
12? i thought i lost my virginity early but fucking hell thats absurd

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock

there is something in the water of western anglo cuckasoids though, as they are the most cuckish to ever exist lol

• +1
Reactions: murdah and the BULL
Virginity? It's done for 95% of males. Jews just demoliahed thousands of years of hard work achieved by men( religion, femoid restrictive cultures). We are in caveman years basically.
The whole entire world was once one, in Catholicism, no man was cucked in those days by being literally guaranteed a virgin wife

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker

Bro america Is something else. In Italy this abomination would get 2 kicks in the ass and go to sleep lol

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, murdah and forevermirin
The whole entire world was once one, in Catholicism, no man was cucked in those days by being literally guaranteed a virgin wife
They had terribile sex anyway. Do you think foids weren't fantasizing about ancient chad back in the middle Age?

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, murdah and Skywalker
mirin dark triad becky. keep seething, losers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, murdah, Skywalker and 1 other person
once again, it seems like all y'all incels REALLY assume the coast is clear the MOMENT you sign that paper with a woman.....god fucking damn it bro, its over for the male brain :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, Fish and the BULL
once again, it seems like all y'all incels REALLY assume the coast is clear the MOMENT you sign that paper with a woman.....god fucking damn it bro, its over for the male brain :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
I agree though, marriage nowadays is like worse than worthless for most people, but these foids never existed in the retardedly named "Dark Ages"

Cope, what do they do? They are desperate horny niggas paying for meals to have a hope to form relationahips.
i know ....i was saying it in jest.....but this is how mainstream media will spin it lol

Billions must die

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Muh oppressed gender

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Skywalker
i made an asian htb pay for my pringle chips cause i was hungry and broke and she did am i tyrone?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: uglysub8male and murdah
i made an asian htb pay for my pringle chips cause i was hungry and broke and she did am i tyrone?
Gigatyrone if you got an asian to buy your black ass some chips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and Jamaldickjavontus
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male