Fat cunt gymcelling.

yonnyforeverbulk

yonnyforeverbulk

Iron
Should have ended the fucking bulk before I got fat as shit. I have gotten leaner since that 305 bench but not there yet

Attachments

• Snapchat-1709678143.jpg
    Snapchat-1709678143.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Snapchat-1148056911.jpg
    Snapchat-1148056911.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Snapchat-410705508.mp4
    3 MB · Views: 50
BLOATLORD
nice hgh gut

305 lbs bench press? Mogs me, my best is like 105kg lolz

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Why do people fall for the bulk meme ffs. Most important feature of body is face (aside from height and BONE frame) yet so many gymcels become moonfaces because of bulking.

Why do people fall for the bulk meme ffs. Most important feature of body is face (aside from height and BONE frame) yet so many gymcels become moonfaces because of bulking.
Stfu zyros you have a smaller frame than me or even my little sister

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Sub5virgin, CopeMaxxer and 1 other person
haha FATASS

Stfu zyros you have a smaller frame than me or even my little sister

Wow nice argument to prove me wrong who is related completely to my post. People here can't argue for shit without spewing fallacies.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 39, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Wow nice argument to prove me wrong who is related completely to my post. People here can't argue for shit without spewing fallacies.
This is proof because you are almost incel with a good face. Mega bulked incels at my school slay hard (minimum height of 6)

zyzz had a shitty frame but good insertions, he only ascended when he gymcelled

This is proof because you are almost incel with a good face. Mega bulked incels at my school slay hard (minimum height of 6)
>incels
>slayed

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Never_Began, 11gaijin and 1 other person
You are proabably underrating their faces. They must be 4/10 minimum for body to halo them.

You are proabably underrating their faces. They must be 4/10 minimum for body to halo them.
Fat fucks,rich,high status 2/10 psl face bug eyes no jaw weak chin gingers

Give him a break he's 13

BLOATLORD
nice hgh gut
Just fat buddy
305 lbs bench press? Mogs me, my best is like 105kg lolz
Doesn't matter how strong you are if you are chubby man. To the hoes they just see a fat guy
Damn that's a big boy. Good job on the 305 strong as fuck bro

Same
Thanks dog. Getting lean right now should have a huge before and after post soon. I am actually getting very close to ascension. The physique looking aesthetic
Miss information I was told to bulk at like 4k cals when i should have bulked on way less and stayed lean. But you live and you learn
haha FATASS
Not anymore dog stay tuned I am getting lean

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
im 220lbs right now and my face looks pretty lean, its not cause my body fat is low but because the inflammation from the severe cystic acne caused a lot of fat loss around my cheeks. It looks like I have pre comp death face all the time lol

moggin them twinks, mirin

Most of this forum are little kids whose standard response to a disagreement is to say you're ugly, beta, low T etc. Basically just ad homs since they can't argue anything for shit.

JFL at retards actually insulting someone for looks (or bragging about their own) when it's wholly determined by genetics, not worked for. It's exactly like bragging that your mum and dad are rich - you just come across as a cunt, and no one is impressed.

This forum is absolute cancer tbh. Inb4 well just leave if you don't like it and other idiot responses that totally miss the point.

OP: And yes, you're a fucking idiot for bulking so much. Face is everything, and you're now bloated as shit. No foid cares that you can bench 305lbs, since it's all about the face.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
Most of this forum are little kids whose standard response to a disagreement is to say you're ugly, beta, low T etc. Basically just ad homs since they can't argue anything for shit.

JFL at retards actually insulting someone for looks (or bragging about their own) when it's wholly determined by genetics, not worked for. It's exactly like bragging that your mum and dad are rich - you just come across as a cunt, and no one is impressed.

This forum is absolute cancer tbh. Inb4 well just leave if you don't like it and other idiot responses that totally miss the point.

OP: And yes, you're a fucking idiot for bulking so much. Face is everything, and you're now bloated as shit. No foid cares that you can bench 305lbs, since it's all about the face.
Doesn't matter now. I've gotten alooooot leaner and stronger since that vid. I can loose and gain weight very easily. The face is alot of but body matters too, if you don't have an amazing face having a good physique can only help. If you are lucky enough to have an ok face and a jacked body you have the opportunity to be at least a 7. And on top of that if you have a good character, personality and a good paying job. You can easily smash sexy ass hoes.

Doesn't matter now. I've gotten alooooot leaner and stronger since that vid. I can loose and gain weight very easily. The face is alot of but body matters too, if you don't have an amazing face having a good physique can only help. If you are lucky enough to have an ok face and a jacked body you have the opportunity to be at least a 7. And on top of that if you have a good character, personality and a good paying job. You can easily smash sexy ass hoes.

None of that is relevant in the slightest. Face is everything.

Bulking like that is retarded no matter what you believe about body, however. If you insist on wasting your time in the gym, you should be doing short bulk/cut cycles to ensure you stay lean, not a huge long bulk to get fat as fuck.

None of that is relevant in the slightest. Face is everything.

Bulking like that is retarded no matter what you believe about the body, however. If you insist on wasting your time in the gym, you should be doing short bulk/cut cycles to ensure you stay lean, not a huge long bulk to get fat as fuck.
wtf fuck no.you should do short bulk and cut cycles you shouldn't get fat but you should be having long lean bulking phases 8 months to a year gaining about a pound a month and only cut about 10 pounds when you are done. muscle doesn't grow in short cycles it takes almost a month on average to gain 1 pound of muscle. yeah, I bulked like a retard I am not denying I made a mistake but face is not everything it's most of it but its not everything. plenty of dudes in the fitness industry that have average faces that are aesthetic that anyone would find attractive.

Happy6

All girls prefer lean, Asian girls the most.