Fat disabled guy destroys the black pill

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
If a guy like me, with a fucking breathing tube, from my fucking neck...I weigh 320 pounds, I'm not a fucking Adonis...but I'm with three women right now and I'm 38...I'm with a 21-year-old, a 22-year-old, and I just added a 30-year-old to my rotation...

How do you explain this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
The good old benjamin franklins

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Pimp

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
jbw theory is insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, orthochadic, Highrise and 13 others
It's from this online talk, starts at 2:51:40, he says the red pill community changed his life completely, he's a winner now, he's making three times as much money, he's "rolling plates" like crazy, and he bashes faceandlms - a known blackpill youtuber, who tried to argue with the redpillers.

No sex tape = tales of Canterbury

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 1973, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
blackpill is like laws of physics. they might break down and become useles at the rare instance of a singularity, but everywhere else they are pretty accurate

3 woman: his sister his aunt and your mother

• JFL
Reactions: Golang, MentalistKebab and Blackout.xl
there are always exceptions, do they disprove a rule? no? did this guy disprove blackpill? no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
How do you explain this?
1st. Men are known to lie about there laycount, and dating life. ESPECIALLY, when on public/air and when making money out of it.

After passive the 1st hurdle. And knowing he's not lieying

Than 2nd.The dynamic matters alot. Like what kind of relationships are they. Is at an otherwise homeless addicted woman, whom needs moey. Just to use an extreme example.

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
I dont actually think he is lying.

He just think he is spinning plates now because girls are actually respondiing back when he says "hi".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 4464, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
1st. Men are known to lie about there laycount, and dating life. ESPECIALLY, when on public/air and when making money out of it.

After passive the 1st hurdle. And knowing he's not lieying

Than 2nd.The dynamic matters alot. Like what kind of relationships are they. Is at an otherwise homeless addicted woman, whom needs moey. Just to use an extreme example.

The only rational comment here.

It's from this online talk, starts at 2:51:40, he says the red pill community changed his life completely, he's a winner now, he's making three times as much money, he's "rolling plates" like crazy, and he bashes faceandlms - a known blackpill youtuber, who tried to argue with the redpillers.

I just watched this starting at 02:22:00
Because FaceandLMS was on around that time.
The Low IQ, is mind boggling.

With their:
"How do you explain exception case 1"?
There is no explanation, other than, this is 1 example from the 0.01% of people that are in the exception category.

It's like asking:
"How do you explain dude X is a senator? Since you claim most men can't become senators. Dudè X figured it out"

Well, there is only a limited amount of Senator spots/exceptions availanle. Like only 50 spots of senator, for 100.000's of men fighting for that exception spot. Well, good luck at fighting the massive brutal "be the exception" competion, highly likely you fail, and all the 99.99% of dudes that fail you will never hear from ever, or maybe you will be the 0.01% exception and be famous.

Matching principle, is replicated. OVER AND OVER again.
Matching theory meaning, MOST people match up with people at simlar levels of looks and other ways also.
" The matching hypothesis (also known as the matching phenomenon) argues that people are more likely to form and succeed in a committed relationship with someone who is equally socially desirable, typically in the form of physical attraction."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back