Fat dissolving into my supras?

Diddihippi09

Diddihippi09

Rome wasn't built in one day
Joined
Feb 13, 2026
Posts
3,313
Reputation
3,631
I am thinking abt putting Aqaulyx into the corner of my supras since they often give me a weird look if I squint my eyes(often happends in sun

I meassured my ct and its neutral-2 degrees positive

Now I know there are some veins but is it wpth a shot?

Unfrauded back camera example from 2 months agoView attachment 5711109

Would like to hear some opinions:HYPERSL:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
B
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and peptidehater22
B can yall see the pic?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and peptidehater22
@Jordan Barrett @peptidehater22
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and peptidehater22
I am thinking abt putting Aqaulyx into the corner of my supras since they often give me a weird look if I squint my eyes(often happends in sun

I meassured my ct and its neutral-2 degrees positive

Now I know there are some veins but is it wpth a shot?

Unfrauded back camera example from 2 months agoView attachment 5711109

Would like to hear some opinions:HYPERSL:
View attachment
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and Diddihippi09

78775
hope this works
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
This
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260930_223215_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20260930_223215_Gallery.jpg
    799.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
might be excess skin also check if its fat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Diddihippi09

Similar threads

bruhbruhbruhhi
Replies
12
Views
112
grymhackare
grymhackare
G
Replies
2
Views
30
goy brings joy
G
influx
Replies
2
Views
24
influx
influx
E
Replies
9
Views
89
eagertolearnngrow
E
influx
Replies
3
Views
48
Norwood.c3l
Norwood.c3l

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top