Fat face, but I'm a normal weight please help

G

Gesallestein

Iron
Hello, I got like a fat face but im 5'9 63kg and my face is kind of fat, got kind of an oval face shape not sure if I should cut or let puberty do its thing. I am 15M. Not sure what I should do

Hello, I got like a fat face but im 5'9 63kg and my face is kind of fat, got kind of an oval face shape not sure if I should cut or let puberty do its thing. I am 15M. Not sure what I should do
post pics of cheeks and abs, if you’re not below 12% bf leave the forum until you are

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
post pics of cheeks and abs, if you’re not below 12% bf leave the forum until you are
The guy is just 15. He'd lose some face fat naturally as he got older. No need for him to be below 12% at that age. Wouldn't be best for his development, I reckon.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, boss8055 and chinprojectiongod
The guy is just 15. He'd lose some face fat naturally as he got older. No need for him to be below 12% at that age. Wouldn't be best for his development, I reckon.
It depends how much fat he has to lose. If he’s around 15% he should just lean out for a month then stay at maintenance. It’s still healthy to be at 10-12% bodyfat at 15y/o.

what can i do to lose face fat tho
wait until you get older, I know it sucks but its better than missing out on growth. Your face will get more dimorphic, you will fill out your frame better and eventually the fat will come off, just dont be retarded and want it 'NOW NOW NOW NOW' when i was your age i thought the same way.

all of the kids in my school who werent skinny ended up chads by the end of highschool its a long game. Play it correctly and you will for sure thank yourself at the end of it.

• +1
Reactions: Gesallestein
do NOT listen to the other guy and cut down to 12percebt bf at 15 ur gonna lose testosterone and stop developing properly eat ur maintenance calories u will naturally lose face fat as u get older and go through puberty

• +1
Reactions: Gesallestein
do NOT listen to the other guy and cut down to 12percebt bf at 15 ur gonna lose testosterone and stop developing properly eat ur maintenance calories u will naturally lose face fat as u get older and go through puberty
can i do cardio alot and stay at maintainance cals to lose body fat somewhat faster