Fat face is making me suicidal.

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
My face has only gotten fatter because I'm trying to bulk (67 kg now at 6'2). Every time I look in the mirror I feel like taking a knife and performing buccal fat surgery right then and there -- I literally do nothing all day but obsess over this. Words cannot describe the amount of rage I feel every time I see my own face and how much anger I feel towards my shitty asian genetics. (imagine looking like a literal skeleton but still having a fat face) :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 23554, Slob and 2 others
how tf can you have facial fat at 67kg 6'2?????????? either you have really thin bones or got wrong weight/height

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 23554, chasingaesthetics and 3 others
67kg at 6´2
¨fat face¨
its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, CristianT, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
i am CONVINCED fat face AND weak forward growth are caused by elevated estrogen as a teenager. if you are still a teen, literally do everything to lower e and skyrocket your t to the moon

• +1
Reactions: Slob
i am CONVINCED fat face AND weak forward growth are caused by elevated estrogen as a teenager. if you are still a teen, literally do everything to lower e and skyrocket your t to the moon
I'm 16 and I'm permablasting 300 mg Test E, do you think I still have a chance?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 20565
mirin low inhib, what are your blood tests

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
mirin low inhib, what are your blood tests
I did 1 test at a private lab but they fumbled it so I never got the results (got a refund though) I think low T because I have a very estrogenic form (my hips are literally wider than my chest jfl, but I'm tall and fap a lot so I'm not sure).

I did 1 test at a private lab but they fumbled it so I never got the results (got a refund though) I think low T because I have a very estrogenic form (my hips are literally wider than my chest jfl, but I'm tall and fap a lot so I'm not sure).
i think you had nonexistent prenatal T, asians have chubby cheeks in general too
train harder and keep bulking, you will get results with the T you are taking and preserverance
im 15 yr old and 69 kg 12% bf at 5´9 training 1 year with average joe 800ng/dl test

• +1
Reactions: Slob and fjor2096
i think you had nonexistent prenatal T, asians have chubby cheeks in general too
train harder and keep bulking, you will get results with the T you are taking and preserverance
im 15 yr old and 69 kg 12% bf at 5´9 training 1 year with average joe 800ng/dl test
mirin', do you think i should just go all out and bulk and then save for buccal fat surgery in 2 years>?

mirin', do you think i should just go all out and bulk and then save for buccal fat surgery in 2 years>?
keep clean bulking dont cut, since you are still developing, might your face be bloated or big buccinators or lower set cheekbones, if its fat then get buccal when you have the money

I had a fat face when I was 61 kg too :feelswhy:
i also went dangerously skinny when I was your age and to my suprise my cheeks were still chubby
the only thing I got from it was fucked up metabolism and hormones during most important years of development
its all fucking hormones man i swear to god

can also be bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
16? i believe u lose a lot of that kinda baby fat as you age... u get bigger bones/lower bf, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
No fcking way you are fat at 67 kg bro.

u just need dat unspoken rizz big fella

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Economical and Deleted member 20565

Seems like estrogen would help with fat face as it makes fat want to build in lower body though testosterone promotes fat loss.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and ItsOverCel
I'm 16 and I'm permablasting 300 mg Test E
No wonder you have a fat face lol, testosterone makes you retain water and estrogen converted from this testosterone does that as well. Also this is a long ester so you are more likely to experience bloating. If you used test propionate with aromataze inhibitors, you wouldn't have such fat face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, FootballPlaya69 and CopeTilliRope
No wonder you have a fat face lol, testosterone makes you retain water and estrogen converted from this testosterone does that as well. Also this is a long ester so you are more likely to experience bloating. If you used test propionate with aromataze inhibitors, you wouldn't have such fat face
I had fat face before this though, even before puberty (I've always been skinny fat - no muscle).

I had fat face before this though, even before puberty (I've always been skinny fat - no muscle).
I have the same
I think you would benefit more from SARMs + HCG at your age. Testosterone will one aggravate your issues

I have the same
I think you would benefit more from SARMs + HCG at your age. Testosterone will one aggravate your issues
Idk about HCG tbh cause it brings up whole other issues but for SARMs do you think ostarine will save my fat face?

End the suffering

Idk about HCG tbh cause it brings up whole other issues
which ones lol? Hcg is must-have if you are on test. You have to pin at least 500 IU 3 times a week if you want to save your balls.
Also test solo is shit for muscle building, sarms are more potent for those who have little androgen receptors (who you seem to be), so use something like RAD-140 or S-23 along with test if you want to build your body significantly faster

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
which ones lol? Hcg is must-have if you are on test. You have to pin at least 500 IU 3 times a week if you want to save your balls.
Also test solo is shit for muscle building, sarms are more potent for those who have little androgen receptors (who you seem to be), so use something like RAD-140 or S-23 along with test if you want to build your body significantly faster
Oh i thought you meant HCG by itself instead of T. Yeah I ordered some in case I ever want to come off or if my balls shrink (they haven't yet).

I heard RAD rapes your hair though and I can't seem to find any LGD anywhere, how does S-23 compare to either of those?

I heard RAD rapes your hair though and I can't seem to find any LGD anywhere, how does S-23 compare to either of those?
legit sarms do not affect your hair AT ALL
s-23 is a very potent sarm, can build like 5-10 kgs of muscle in a cycle, but it is highly dependent on your diet, on s-23 one is to eat a lot of carbs and be in a heavy caloric proficit because it increases your metabolism and doesn't let fat accumulate
lgd is a weak sarm, hardly builds any muscle, the least selective and the oldest one. Good for strength and pumps though, don't use it solo

Lower estrogen with a small dose of aromasin taken with some saturated fat. ~5mg of aromasin a week should do you alright.
also ive heard some people say that vitamin k2 mk4 mega-dose on their face significantly reduced facial fat and brought out their bones.

s-23 is a very potent sarm, can build like 5-10 kgs of muscle in a cycle, but it is highly dependent on your diet, on s-23 one is to eat a lot of carbs and be in a heavy caloric proficit because it increases your metabolism and doesn't let fat accumulate
Interesting and is it as bad for your lipids and liver like orals are?

Interesting and is it as bad for your lipids and liver like orals are?
no, SARMs do not affect any blood work except for sex hormones

VERY TRUE. ALL YOUNGCELS NEEEEDDDD TESTOSTERONE

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
61kg at 6’2” and using roids?

I thought I was bad but this is ridiculous.

im in a similar boat, in fact im around 67 kg too lol and 16 but chubby face. Have you noticed any improvements with test? Supposedly it should improve fat distrubtion + possibly better facial development if taken young enough (16 should be fine since face continues to grow later).

It's been almost a year since you've posted this so just wondering

how tf can you have facial fat at 67kg 6'2?????????? either you have really thin bones or got wrong weight/height
some people are just really unlucky with their fat distribution. Same for me, most weight i gain goes straight up to my face

My face has only gotten fatter because I'm trying to bulk (67 kg now at 6'2). Every time I look in the mirror I feel like taking a knife and performing buccal fat surgery right then and there -- I literally do nothing all day but obsess over this. Words cannot describe the amount of rage I feel every time I see my own face and how much anger I feel towards my shitty asian genetics. (imagine looking like a literal skeleton but still having a fat face) :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
JFL

you’re a fucking idiot. kindly stop giving advice