Fat Face

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Iron
I'm a fit guy, if anything I lean on the skinny side, but my face has so much fat on it. I've got chubby cheeks that mess up my decent jawline. It just looks so stupid when I have a noticeably fit upper body with a fat head on top.
Spot reduction doesn't exist, and I've been doing cardio and drinking water, but nothing seems to be working. This has been a problem for several years, and I have no clue how to fix it. I'm beginning to cut down on unhealthy foods (have been eating a lot recently, both for bulking and for depressing days), but even when I was eating clean my face was no different.

do facial exercises dude it will help you greatly to remove this fat

If you're low bodyfat and still have a fat face:

1) 90% of the time, it's over.
2) You might try test injections, as testosterone can influence fat distribution. Of course then you'd need to go on several bulk cut cycles to allow the existing fat in your face to be burned off.

You've been gifted with retarded facial fat, nothing you can do. Don't fall for the low sodium low carb crap. Beardmaxx and fraud

What kinds should I try?
just write on youtube facial exercises for sagging cheeks on remove fat and you will see ton of exercises that will actually help if you do them regulalry with good nutrition and lots of water it will take some time but its worth it

Just drink beer like Zyros

Reduce sodium and sugar
I always get more bloated when I eat high sodium foods. Has to do with water retention I guess

Happy6

Got to just keep lowering the bodyfat. Everything else is cope.