Fat face

S

Soomif999

Iron
Help please, i have super chubby cheekseven tho i became so skinny i have to regularly go to the doctor. Used to think it was because i was boneless but now that i have above average zygo and that i have straight gonions i look like an egg. I'm 15 and look like i'm 12 if i wasn't tall and had great eye area i would've ropemaxxed a long itme ago. Some people say it's because of low T, if so how can i increase it otherwise is it just over 😥?

post picture

bulk and workout

Brutal fat distribution pill

How is your jaw? my fat distribution and BF% are bad, but the sheer size of my mandible creates visible cheek hollows anyway. :Comfy: :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: j05
Help please, i have super chubby cheekseven tho i became so skinny i have to regularly go to the doctor. Used to think it was because i was boneless but now that i have above average zygo and that i have straight gonions i look like an egg. I'm 15 and look like i'm 12 if i wasn't tall and had great eye area i would've ropemaxxed a long itme ago. Some people say it's because of low T, if so how can i increase it otherwise is it just over 😥?
no

your just boneless

Brutal fat distribution pill

How is your jaw? my fat distribution and BF% are bad, but the sheer size of my mandible creates visible cheek hollows anyway. :Comfy: :Comfy:
idk, i think i have dysmorphia cuz every person i ask says i got a square jaw sort of like my grandpa who was built like drago but in the mirror it's shit. I have good asseter insertions so chewing worked a bit for me and it turned my inward gonions straight.

recessed maxilla lol. moonface shit zygos dont mean anything if you have a terrible maxilla. You will NEVER have hollow cheeks without a well developed maxilla and good chin.

it is not "fat distribution" or whatever bullshit. you just have either a genetically flat maxilla or are recessed.

recessed maxilla lol. moonface shit zygos dont mean anything if you have a terrible maxilla. You will NEVER have hollow cheeks without a well developed maxilla and good chin.
my chin is slithtly recessed but i have good maxilla development and positive canthal vectors

Check for klinefelters

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937 and Beastchodecode