fat foid blocked me because i tried to be friends w her?

S

steroids

hgh for life
am i coping or did she block me because she has an s/o? she's fat but has good bones
i was tryna make an investment. shes friends w subhumans liek best friends so even if i was subhuman why wouldn't she be my friend? is it that over?
i feel so pissed off, we have exact same music taste? why can't i be friends w her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
Solution
alriodai
first mistake was trying to "save" people that aren't attractive to you in the first place, "muh investment"

always go for girls you find attractive buddy, stop overthinking like a woman and be a man
first mistake was trying to "save" people that aren't attractive to you in the first place, "muh investment"

always go for girls you find attractive buddy, stop overthinking like a woman and be a man

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, TheBrownOne and Acne Victim
Solution

its weird because i find her attractive dude, that's why i wanted to be her friend. i see her attractive now but she will be even more when she loses the fat.

man I'm not really surpised.. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
That picture alone tells me what I need to know goofball. Greasy, probably shit hair, thin lips, and your fat.
i'm not greasy tbh it could be worse, my hairs not dead either but yes im fat because my thyroids fucked

am i coping or did she block me because she has an s/o? she's fat but has good bones
i was tryna make an investment. shes friends w subhumans liek best friends so even if i was subhuman why wouldn't she be my friend? is it that over?
i feel so pissed off, we have exact same music taste? why can't i be friends w her.
whats your rating?
Its most likely cuz ur currently ugly that she blocked u

or because some fat girls have an ego far larger than the pretty girls

What I would do if I was you is get my good-looking friend to talk to her then reject her later on so that she would get close to you trying to get close to him and eventually fall for u
But it'd probably be too much work if shes obese but worth it if shes borderline fat