Kraken

18CA40B5 F0EA 4A1E AA67 8B2AE406ABDB
4E9A4DFA 6BB2 4E43 B54B 38A83BDD9BD8

Further proof, all you need in life is a hole inbetween your legs

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, mid, Bentley and 15 others
:feelswhy: I can't cope whenever I see something like this.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Clqs, murdah and 1 other person
Cmon bud you know that’s a normal thing these days

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
White men are truecels and they don't have standards

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Tallcell, Bonecel01 and 7 others
:feelswhy: I can't cope whenever I see something like this.
I don't understand what makes you upset about it. Are you jealous of women for being able to get banged so easily? Or are you upset that a decent looking guy would be with such a fat pig and it makes you think you might have to settle with junk like that too?

I don't understand what makes you upset about it. Are you jealous of women for being able to get banged so easily? Or are you upset that a decent looking guy would be with such a fat pig and it makes you think you might have to settle with junk like that too?
I should be with someone like her but she can date up instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Lefty Rankin
that's not a chad

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, BeanletMogger, SoundnVision and 3 others

Niggas have to work out, get a high paying job , be a chad, be tall to land a Stacy,

Meanwhile, a female simply has to sit on her lard ass all day eating, and will still manage to find someone above her looksmatch, while her real looksmatch is a virgin at 50

• +1
Reactions: SwissSubhuman and lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, TUSSELEIF and butterworld
Niggas have to work out, get a high paying job , be a chad, be tall to land a Stacy,

Meanwhile, a female simply has to sit on her lard ass all day eating, and will still manage to find someone above her looksmatch, while her real looksmatch is a virgin at 50
Girls are not the same. One man's treasure you know. Simply getting fucked gives girls less overall pleasure than dudes playing videogames. This fat girl landed a decent guy that will actually commit to her, which is pretty rare.

Best looking fat whore spic white men can get

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and ineonx
White men are truecels and they don't have standards

Yeah tbh. I only ever see white and black guys dating down like this. Asian guys have less smv but somehow I never see decent looking Asian guys with landwhales or Ltbs.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and StuntmanMike
Looks like @the BULL

shit like this makes me wanna kms tbh tbh. cant believe i even thoght of making a move on my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
Mfs in here be like: "Oh but she ThIcK though, I would" :feelsuhh:

Not a chad and that's what non chads get

That guy isn't chad, if he was he would be with a hot chichk ffs. Y'all glaze too much

Yeah tbh. I only ever see white and black guys dating down like this. Asian guys have less smv but somehow I never see decent looking Asian guys with landwhales or Ltbs.
Y

realistically hes a mtn

Tinder moment 😂😂
That's what you get for joining that fucking gay app

Prime example of an overconfident narcy fat woman who gets hit up by tons of men who think she’s an easy lay

Nahhh the foids in the comments are seething:ROFLMAO:. Shes has no face card thats why she asked for her "game card" JFL

Last edited:
chad not found

dude deffo is a mentalcel ,an can smell the sperg coming off him.He deffo grew into his looks after years of being unnoticed. But i know that he's just happy with the low hanging fruit and the security of mogging her

• +1
Reactions: N1666
This is why foids have such high standards now when fat goblinas like that can get good looking white men.

He's not a Chad but he's a curly haired, tall, lean Chadlite. He;s a 7 dating a 3. Even if she got thin she'd be maximum a 5.

This is becoming the norm now - guys dating down 3/4 points.