Fat girl in my therapy group trying to fix her "BDD"

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
What a fucking retard lol. The group consists mainly of niggas with crippling depression, paralyzing anxiety and schizos:feelsgood:.

She's there to "fix her BDD" instead of losing weight, fucking whale jfl:feelsgood::feelsgood:. I almost laughed when I saw her after it outside the hospital chugging Sprite:Comfy:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AlexAP, n0rthface and 12 others
Imagine going to therapy.

Be a good little goy- I mean boy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justshowerbro, Account, incel194012940 and 1 other person
therapy is a joke.

foids going to see their rent-a-friend, who tells them nothing is there fault.

if you are fat, you dont have BDD, you are making an accurate observation about your own bodyweight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Jpg
Nigga u think I go there to get better jfl:feelsgood:
Did you attempt to rope? I had to go to a facility for a week by law. It was ass.

Did you attempt to rope? I had to go to a facility for a week by law. It was ass.
I have to do all this bluepilled shit once a week so I can keep NEETmaxxing with 1,5k/month from the government. If I won't show up to tell the group I still feel like subhuman im gonna end up homeless jfl:feelsgood::feelsgood:.

What a fucking retard lol. The group consists mainly of niggas with crippling depression, paralyzing anxiety and schizos:feelsgood:.

She's there to "fix her BDD" instead of losing weight, fucking whale jfl:feelsgood::feelsgood:. I almost laughed when I saw her after it outside the hospital chugging Sprite:Comfy:.
BDD = subhuman. No genetically superior specimen looks in the mirror and sees this in the reflection.
StPhiltrumcel

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
BDD = subhuman. No genetically superior specimen looks in the mirror and sees this in the reflection.
View attachment 1822815
Welcome to the group bro. One girl there has even longer midface than u, ever since I found these forums I realized how everyone "mentally ill" there is just ugly asf jfl.

Welcome to the group bro. One girl there has even longer midface than u, ever since I found these forums I realized how everyone "mentally ill" there is just ugly asf jfl.
There's always an exception to the rule.

View attachment 1822815
The reason you dont see thar many attractive people with it is just because of probability.

edit : BDD is estimated to affect from 0.7% to 2.4% of the population.