Fat girl off tinder agreed to meet me on Saturday

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I wonder if she’ll flake like all the rest have. She has a nice ass tbf I want to fuck her. Need to lose virginity asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, redrum64389 and Axiomatic Clown
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
It just began

• Love it
how fat? give a example

Not a landwhale or anything I’m not that desperate but she’s fairly chubby
give a pic for reference
not of the girl just of a similar one

give a pic for reference
not of the girl just of a similar one
Like this, maybe slightly slimmer. Sad that I can’t get a Stacy! Sad that even this fat girl will probably ghost me !

Attachments

• ACECD3F2-89E2-44B4-86E5-A8A7A9E2F87C.jpeg
    ACECD3F2-89E2-44B4-86E5-A8A7A9E2F87C.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles, redrum64389, NFA PB and 1 other person
How can she have a nice ass and also be fat? They're mutually exclusive. Because whether an ass looks good or not is how it looks relative to the rest of the body.

• Hmm...
How can she have a nice ass and also be fat? They're mutually exclusive. Because whether an ass looks good or not is how it looks relative to the rest of the body.
It just looks good alright nerd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leveruis, ShowerMaxxing, Ken and 1 other person
Like this, maybe slightly slimmer. Sad that I can’t get a Stacy! Sad that even this fat girl will probably ghost me !
Make her a NiqabMaxxer, problem solved.

It just looks good alright nerd
Sorry for breaking your delusions, buddy. There's no way on planet earth that the chick you posted has a nice ass. Still, go for it. Every dude has slayed ugly/fat chicks. That's part of being a bro, bro.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Manletmachine and Bashan
Sorry for breaking your delusions, buddy. There's no way on planet earth that the chick you posted has a nice ass. Still, go for it. Every dude has slayed ugly/fat chicks. That's part of being a bro, bro.
Bro. It looks decent to me

Attachments

• 776644B1-529C-44C8-AB1C-75788AF94DB6.jpeg
    776644B1-529C-44C8-AB1C-75788AF94DB6.jpeg
    886.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken
Bro. It looks decent to me
Yeah, that's a reasonably attractive pic. I was about to become your own devil's advocate because if you're a seasoned vet when it comes to getting your pictures taken, you know exactly how to maximize your looks in pics. So definitely go ahead and smash her, and try to only think of her as that version of her.

• +1
Prob flake for some htn

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Manletmachine
Yeah, that's a reasonably attractive pic. I was about to become your own devil's advocate because if you're a seasoned vet when it comes to getting your pictures taken, you know exactly how to maximize your looks in pics. So definitely go ahead and smash her, and try to only think of her as that version of her.
Yeah it’s her best pic, looks awful in some of her insta photos ngl

• +1
Reactions: NordicMaxxer
Why didn't you post that pic in the first place instead of that ParalympicMaxxer lmao

Cause she’s frauding in it
So you feel divided by "fuck she's fat, I can't take pride in this" and "yo she lowkey thicc tho", gotcha.

If it makes you feel any better life is a game of fraud that everyone's playing, and the only rule is that there are no rules. I softfrauded my way to success today when having a Becky over.

• JFL
So you feel divided by "fuck she's fat, I can't take pride in this" and "yo she lowkey thicc tho", gotcha.

If it makes you feel any better life is a game of fraud that everyone's playing, and the only rule is that there are no rules. I softfrauded my way to success today when having a Becky over.
nigga tryna be my psychologist 🤣 stfu bro

inb4 flaked on by landwhale

• +1
Yeah I know it will happen already. If I actually believed she’d meet me I’d be buying lsd to low inhib maxx
foids set up dates and then flake like it's nothing 0 fucks given

• +1
nigga tryna be my psychologist 🤣 stfu bro
Better than giving money to a HTB psychologist (they all are for some reason) to tell her your problem is that you wanna, but can't fuck, and she's there to help you, and she could literally fix your reason for going there before you've left the room, but won't jfl.

So I guess you're stuck with my for now, brocel.

• +1
Better than giving money to a HTB psychologist (they all are for some reason) to tell her your problem is that you wanna, but can't fuck, and she's there to help you, and she could literally fix your reason for going there before you've left the room, but won't jfl.

So I guess you're stuck with my for now, brocel.
Sad world we live in!

• +1
Reactions: NordicMaxxer
foids set up dates and then flake like it's nothing 0 fucks given
Yes, that's why it's important to always hit on multiple girls at the same time, so that you won't be devastated when the inevitable flakes occur. That way you appear less desperate as well, and increase your odds with every chick.