fat girls deserve to be alone

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i rememebr chatting with a fat girl on bumble. her entitlement levels were off the charts. she wanted to "know me better" before we even met. meanwhile i had stacies agreeing to that after a couple of exhanges.

i was getting fed up with her so i asked her if she shaves. she said "what kind of question is that pal?". She unmatched me eventually because she said she coudnt keep up with me.

bitch, you are fat, the only thing you can offer is sex and you refuse to give that. why would a guy put up with your shit???? worst thing is that she can problably get a guy who mogs me to be her emotional tampon, dating is scam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, ShowerMaxxing, AngryShortMale and 8 others
THIS NIGGA CARN EVEN GET A FAT GIRL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Primalsplit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AngryShortMale, mogstars and 5 others
fat girls are dumb

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and InnerVoid
you have one job

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars and InnerVoid
Fat people are not human.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, ShowerMaxxing, AngryShortMale and 2 others
fatties are the worst

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, ShowerMaxxing, AngryShortMale and 2 others
fuck overweight people

• +1
Reactions: muh and InnerVoid
You don',t even deserve fat girls tbh. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, mogstars, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
i rememebr chatting with a fat girl on bumble. her entitlement levels were off the charts. she wanted to "know me better" before we even met. meanwhile i had stacies agreeing to that after a couple of exhanges.

i was getting fed up with her so i asked her if she shaves. she said "what kind of question is that pal?". She unmatched me eventually because she said she coudnt keep up with me.

bitch, you are fat, the only thing you can offer is sex and you refuse to give that. why would a guy put up with your shit???? worst thing is that she can problably get a guy who mogs me to be her emotional tampon, dating is scam.

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
Feed all fat foids to the whales.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid