Fat girls from my class don't even give me IOIs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
when I had longer hair, girl used to touch it and I can see the attraction from their eyes
No woman ever touched my hair except for stylist JFL you are just good looking and projecting that its because of hair nigga god damn

They’re bitter and trying to hide their attraction. I don’t give iois to chicks out of my league

No woman ever touched my hair except for stylist JFL you are just good looking and projecting that its because of hair nigga god damn
No bro, I've seen below average looking men getting attention from trendy haircuts/stupid fashion stuff ( especially teen girls ) just play it cool. Am sure you'll get one or two foids on your sleeve.

No bro, I've seen below average looking men getting attention from trendy haircuts/stupid fashion stuff ( especially teen girls ) just play it cool. Am sure you'll get one or two foids on your sleeve.
You do realise I am 23 not 15-18, if you haven't got a single IOI at that age then it's legit truecel league bro and no haircut is going to change it even though I am obsessed with hair and my current style is very good.

Grow your hair out asap and slay bro you are getting IOIs and touches from women its unimaginable for me what you doing here.

never got an ioi once in my life crew

• +1
Reactions: Over