Fat graft for hollow under eyes/dark circles?

wasted

wasted

youngmaxxing - looxpilled
Could it solve the problem? Are there any better options?

Tagging the legend @RealSurgerymax

Fillers

• +1
Reactions: brainded and wasted
Could it solve the problem? Are there any better options?

Tagging the legend @RealSurgerymax

Yes this can improve the problem but that is too simple an answer since you did not provide pictures.

There are several options in the armamentarium to combat hollow undereyes including infraorbital rim implant, fat injections, filler, fat pad repositioning, and ligamentous release. In general though, I think an implant is the most permanent, stable solution. A screw-fixated solid implant is really now an extension of the bone under it and thus provides better support for the soft tissue over it. While injecting fat and fillers does just the opposite of provide support - it weighs the soft tissue down subjecting it worse to the forces of gravity. Whether the aging face or breast... gravity always wins!

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Administrator, Deleted member 5818 and 3 others
Yes this can improve the problem but that is too simple an answer since you did not provide pictures.

There are several options in the armamentarium to combat hollow undereyes including infraorbital rim implant, fat injections, filler, fat pad repositioning, and ligamentous release. In general though, I think an implant is the most permanent, stable solution. A screw-fixated solid implant is really now an extension of the bone under it and thus provides better support for the soft tissue over it. While injecting fat and fillers does just the opposite of provide support - it weighs the soft tissue down subjecting it worse to the forces of gravity. Whether the aging face or breast... gravity always wins!
Is it worth even wasting time with fat/fillers if there's no chance of getting implants?

Is it worth even wasting time with fat/fillers if there's no chance of getting implants?

Yes they can be helpful. But why is there no chance of implants? I have found many people eventually become open to surgery, even if they intially counted it out...

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and eyearea
Yes they can be helpful. But why is there no chance of implants? I have found many people eventually become open to surgery, even if they intially counted it out...
how much cost infraorbital rim implants ?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
how much cost infraorbital rim implants ?

That depends where you get them and if they are custom or prefabricated. A steal would be about $4,000USD in USA under sedation. The high end $15,000USD. Probably less abroad, but implants are not so common in a lot of places.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and eyearea
Im an EU cuck and on top of that Im having a major investment going on and cant really spend on hardlooksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Im an EU cuck and on top of that Im having a major investment going on and cant really spend on hardlooksmaxxing.

And I pray for a great return on your major investment :)

And I pray for a great return on your major investment :)
Onr more thing. What's the chsnce of removing this terrible dark shade with fillers? Is the hollowness a cause of discoloration?

Onr more thing. What's the chsnce of removing this terrible dark shade with fillers? Is the hollowness a cause of discoloration?

I haven’t seen your pictures but if it’s a “dark shade” then you will probably need to use some hydroquinone