Fat Grafting for under eye area in Italy

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I’m thinking about getting fat grafts under my eyes since i have pretty bad dark circles.

I read that results show after a couple of days and can remain up to 10 years.

Anyone knows how much does it cost in Italy and if there are some renowned surgeries that do it? i don’t wanna get botched, i have money to do it.

• +1
Reactions: grief, RoyaleWithCheese and SidharthTheSlayer
im also planning to get fat grafting too, pm me

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I’m thinking about getting fat grafts under my eyes since i have pretty bad dark circles.

I read that results show after a couple of days and can remain up to 10 years.

Anyone knows how much does it cost in Italy and if there are some renowned surgeries that do it? i don’t wanna get botched, i have money to do it.
Just curious, is it purely a soft tissue issue or do you also have a skeletal deficiency in your infraorbital rims?

• +1
Just curious, is it purely a soft tissue issue or do you also have a skeletal deficiency in your infraorbital rims?
probably a skeletal deficiency too

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
probably a skeletal deficiency too
Ah, I'd just be a little careful not to go too overboard with the fat grafting. Still a good idea, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't try to go from a completely negative orbital vector to a positive orbital vector from fat grafting alone. A small increase though can definitely do sole great work.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 51465
Ah, I'd just be a little careful not to go too overboard with the fat grafting. Still a good idea, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't try to go from a completely negative orbital vector to a positive orbital vector from fat grafting alone. A small increase though can definitely do sole great work.
It’s not that awful, like it’s visible but not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
@Lorsss how are you results now? Thread got deleted

• +1