Fat grafts vs Infra implants vs lower eyelid retraction

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
For poor under eye support, which of these cosmetic procedures would be best for someone with an average budget? Which have shown the best results with the least side effects and/or botched results

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Fat grafting tend to have a lot of serious side effects and complications, Including Migration, Watch this

Lower eyelid retraction may not add volume under eye, it just attaches fixes the issue of sclera show, I also don't personally believe it's a permanent solution

Infraorbital Implants is the best choice and has the best results, even though it's may be more expensive and other options, it's certainly permanent and has less complications and has astronomically better results

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 42408, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
Fat grafting tend to have a lot of serious side effects and complications, Including Migration, Watch this
View attachment 2517256View attachment 2517258

Lower eyelid retraction may not add volume under eye, it just attaches fixes the issue of sclera show, I also don't personally believe it's a permanent solution
View attachment 2517259
View attachment 2517262

Infraorbital Implants is the best choice and has the best results, even though it's may be more expensive and other options, it's certainly permanent and has less complications and has astronomically better results
View attachment 2517250

View attachment 2517251View attachment 2517252

Saddled* infra otherwise ur wasting time and gl finding a guy who does it

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, poopoohead, andy9432 and 1 other person
View attachment 2517256View attachment 2517258

View attachment 2517259
View attachment 2517262

View attachment 2517250

View attachment 2517251View attachment 2517252

Mirin the great format. Thanks for the response

Saddled* infra otherwise ur wasting time and gl finding a guy who does it
Do you know any good surgeons who do it?

And if that isn't an option would the next best thing be lower eyelid retraction?

I would say fat grafting mogs despite flaws mentioned in the post above. We are here talking about time/money ie ROI vs the actual downsides

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Imma do fat grafts myself. U can also combine fat grafts with infra implants or seperate

• +1
i mean almost everyone here is or below. Step 1 to looksmaxxing is getting rich otherwise its gonna be tough
Yea man but becoming richer is another whole world of its own. And the thing is often by the time u do accumulate wealth ur prime is over. U have to somehow find a way to make enough money before ur like 21 and then hardmaxx so u can enjoy ur prime

i mean almost everyone here is or below. Step 1 to looksmaxxing is getting rich otherwise its gonna be tough
My parents have agreed to give me 5k for any cosmetic surgery but I will have to slowly pay them back. They are also helping me with my current heightmaxxing protocol that I'm organising. I'm lucky my parents aren't greedy bluepilled cunts

• Woah
Reactions: Nebula
Yea man but becoming richer is another whole world of its own. And the thing is often by the time u do accumulate wealth ur prime is over. U have to somehow find a way to make enough money before ur like 21 and then hardmaxx so u can enjoy ur prime
Almost impossible so thats why i go for grafts. Either wagecuck for years cuz im assuming u need more than just these surgeries and all the other expenses on top (unless u live with ur parents) or just get the next best result. Its like taking roids

My parents have agreed to give me 5k for any cosmetic surgery but I will have to slowly pay them back. They are also helping me with my current heightmaxxing protocol that I'm organising. I'm lucky my parents aren't greedy bluepilled cunts
5k is enough for grafts for sure but infra u need more than double that budget

• +1
Eppley does Saddled, and hes actually cheaper than Pagnoni
I was talking about my own area tbh (europe). I dont know where OP lives but sure u can go to him

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and andy9432
Do you know any good surgeons who do it?

And if that isn't an option would the next best thing be lower eyelid retraction?
Dr Barry Eppley is my personal choice but I think most people will prefer Dr Taban as he's more experienced at such surgeries

I think the 2nd Best thing would be to use Volufiline which is guranteed to fix under eye hollows, it's less expensive, Non-surgical but requires months of consistent use to see results and once you have it, it's PERMANENT!

The third would be Lower eyelid retraction

• +1
Dr Barry Eppley is my personal choice but I think most people will prefer Dr Taban as he's more experienced at such surgeries

View attachment 2517290

I think the 2nd Best thing would be to use Volufiline which is guranteed to fix under eye hollows, it's less expensive, Non-surgical but requires months of consistent use to see results and once you have it, it's PERMANENT!
View attachment 2517294View attachment 2517296View attachment 2517300
As far as i know, Taban does not perform Saddled infraorbital implants, and regular infraorbital implants is a waste of time and money, as someone here already mentioned

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger and Napoleon1800

View attachment 2517290

View attachment 2517294View attachment 2517296View attachment 2517300
I was planning on using volufiline

Hmm so u think lower eyelid retraction is preferable to fat grafts

As far as i know, Taban does not perform Saddled infraorbital implants, and regular infraorbital implants is a waste of time and money, as someone here already mentioned
Isn't taban overrated? I heard his results aren't that great for the price he demands

Only eppley does Saddled right?

My surgeon recommended fat grafting for this. But it takes skill and caution to avoid botching. That pakicel surgeon in the video linked may be correct but he’s also trying to sell his filler services, hence he is against both fat and implants, so I’m not sure.

• JFL
My surgeon recommended fat grafting for this. But it takes skill and caution to avoid botching. That pakicel surgeon in the video linked may be correct but he’s also trying to sell his filler services, hence he is against both fat and implants, so I’m not sure.
Lol fillers is even worse no wonder he shits on grafts

Thoughts on volufiline. I dont see anyone with good results imo
I saw someone with good results, though he put it on his hooding. He pmed me his pics so I don't think he'll be comfortable with me posting publicly

• +1
I think anything other than surgery for eyes is just wishful thinking
Only non-surgical things have any promise have been volufiline, using androgenic compounds (for browridge growth but risks ogre) and bonesmashing

Only non-surgical things have any promise have been volufiline, using androgenic compounds (for browridge growth but risks ogre) and bonesmashing
I can vouch for bonesmashing, although i think its temporary, the swelling does make the eyes look better

• +1
compounds are like a 50/50, for some it turns out great, for others it turns u into an ogre

I’ve seen pictures of good results and bad results with all three solutions. I’m thinking it depends more on starting point and surgical skill moreso than the technique chosen.

• +1
I’ve seen pictures of good results and bad results with all three solutions. I’m thinking it depends more on starting point and surgical skill moreso than the technique chosen.
Which one have u seen the most success with

Which places did u bonesmash? Browridge, infras and supras?
I only bonesmash zygos, as i have the greatest swelling there, used to bonesmash all over my face, But people started commenting are u ok etc, so i had to stop

• +1
I only bonesmash zygos, as i have the greatest swelling there, used to bonesmash all over my face, But people started commenting are u ok etc, so i had to stop
I'm thinking of bonesmashing browride, zygos, ramus and chin.

Did u see any permanent bone growth?

I have a working theory. According to my surgeon, my hollowness under the eye is not caused by bony deficiency but by a genetic lack of fat deposit there. Hence fat grafting is the move (though perhaps filler works too). However if your face is recessed (i.e. you have a negative orbital vector) , implants will get you the additional projection you need.

• +1
I'm thinking of bonesmashing browride, zygos, ramus and chin.

Did u see any permanent bone growth?
Not sure if bonesmashing did it, but i had fucked up hormonal levels for many years (low T) got it fixed and my face changed

• +1
I have a working theory. According to my surgeon, my hollowness under the eye is not caused by bony deficiency but by a genetic lack of fat deposit there. Hence fat grafting is the move (though perhaps filler works too). However if your face is recessed (i.e. you have a negative orbital vector) , implants will get you the additional projection you need.
20231028 133307
20231028 133208
can you tell what orbital vector I have?