Its called a diet
not doomed

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Hades, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Women are more disgusted by fat guys than by rapists

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Danish_Retard, JMax and 2 others
If only there was a way for fat people to lose weight.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, turkproducer, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Its called a diet
not doomed
except most fat people don't know what diet to do. most people do CICO and then wonder how they fail to keep the weight down. Most people don't know about fasting, and diets like keto or paleo...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Blackout.xl
Over for fatcels.

except most fat people don't know what diet to do. most people do CICO and then wonder how they fail to keep the weight down. Most people don't know about fasting, and diets like keto or paleo...
Eat less move around more, everyone knows how to lose weight they just make shit up

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Eat less move around more, everyone knows how to lose weight they just make shit up
except that method doesn't actually work. My parents used to be fat and they discovered keto and fasting and have never put a kilo back since. No. No one knows how to lose weight, and CICO doesn't work in the long run as relapse is enormous and physical exercise barely helps.

I don't get how in a looksmaxxing forum people r so oblivious in regards to weightloss

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6191 and Blackout.xl
except that method doesn't actually work. My parents used to be fat and they discovered keto and fasting and have never put a kilo back since. No. No one knows how to lose weight, and CICO doesn't work in the long run as relapse is enormous and physical exercise barely helps.

I don't get how in a looksmaxxing forum people r so oblivious in regards to weightloss
This is true. Cico isn’t enough. A lifestyle change is

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9837
Everytime I see a fat person I know that they're sad

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9837 and 4 others
This is true. Cico isn’t enough. A lifestyle change is
u have to enter a state of ketosis if u r fat. no other way. ur metabolism is fucked up to the point where losing weight can only be achieved with using a different metabolism, bc ur insulin is now fucked up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9837 and Blackout.xl
u have to enter a state of ketosis if u r fat. no other way. ur metabolism is fucked up to the point where losing weight can only be achieved with using a different metabolism, bc ur insulin is now fucked up
Indeed

Fixing fat is so easy that fat people should be caned in the streets till they lost weight.

Fixing fat is so easy that fat people should be caned in the streets till they lost weight.
Weight loss is impossible

• +1
Reactions: PYT
cope thread, @LondonVillie has one of the highest SMVs on this forum sinc he has a big dick and a car

@rightfulcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 4464, turkproducer and 2 others
legit, one of the most nt socialcirclemaxxed football player is overweight and crushes on asians while they reject him

• JFL
Why do u guys care so much JFL focus on your ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
@LondonVillie

• JFL
Reactions: Crowley
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Can your metabolism heal itself and recover?

Can your metabolism heal itself and recover?
U need to enter a state of ketosis. Ur source of food needs to start being fat. Ur insulin is fucked up for life so sorry u can eat carbs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
U need to enter a state of ketosis. Ur source of food needs to start being fat. Ur insulin is fucked up for life so sorry u can eat carbs
how does one fuck his metabolism that bad

you can eat some carbs, like even keto friendly veggies have some carbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
how does one fuck his metabolism that bad
Mostly bc of sugar. If one grows up eating cookies and shit like that, it is possible their insulin just gets fucked up at an early age

• Woah
Biggest cope. Women will choose a tall fat guy over a short skinny dude. There are tall fat dudes everywhere slaying

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mulattomaxxer
I'll stop eating it then
If u r not fat, keep eating carbs. But avoid sugars bc that will make ur metabolism so shitty. I mean why do u think Americans r so fat? Genetics? Cope

• +1
If u r not fat, keep eating carbs. But avoid sugars bc that will make ur metabolism so shitty. I mean why do u think Americans r so fat? Genetics? Cope
im 14. i'll stop eating sugars

Biggest cope. Women will choose a tall fat guy over a short skinny dude. There are tall fat dudes everywhere slaying
tall and skinny will slay more tho yeah

Low IQ thread. How are fat guys doomed? A fair portion of male UK sex havers are overweight. I have seen alot of fat guys in relationships, especially if they carry their weight well. Its only over for you as a male if your morbidly obese.

Losing weight through a healthy diet is something anybody can do.

• +1
Reactions: penis3 and Danish_Retard
im 14. i'll stop eating sugars
Damn. 14 is a grea age to start to looksmax bc shit like mewing works and u r still growing height. Lucky u

• +1
Damn. 14 is a grea age to start to looksmax bc shit like mewing works and u r still growing height. Lucky u
I'm going on a 2-3 month cut. I found this site at 12 and now is when I'm actually starting to looksmax. JFL at me.

i was too comfortable with my ex and thought we'd never break up

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
just stop eating I have lost near 100lbs since joining site by just starving all day
Yes except thas not sustainable. Evidence shows that cico nearly always relapse. Fasting and keto actually works and has no relapse

just stop eating I have lost near 100lbs since joining site by just starving all day
proof? @ddristhebestgermany is the top expert here on weight loss and he says you're lying

proof? @ddristhebestgermany is the top expert here on weight loss and he says you're lying
He may have lost weight. I dont deny that cico doesnt work in the short term. It's just that there is lots of evidence of relapse