Fat guys are doomed

just stop eating I have lost near 100lbs since joining site by just starving all day
I wish, I’m <18 so I can’t choose what food is provided to me

He may have lost weight. I dont deny that cico doesnt work in the short term. It's just that there is lots of evidence of relapse
its impossible to have starved for a year

I wish, I’m <18 so I can’t choose what food is provided to me
just eat protein and nothing else for couple of weeks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6191
He may have lost weight. I dont deny that cico doesnt work in the short term. It's just that there is lots of evidence of relapse
I was fat on purpose so different for me I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Danish_Retard
just eat protein and nothing else for couple of weeks
Thing is my meals consists of majority carbs with protein, I’ve been trying to reduce the carbs but idek man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Thing is my meals consists of majority carbs with protein, I’ve been trying to reduce the carbs but idek man
are u tall height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
are u tall height
183 cm but hunched posture, my face doesn’t look fat at all (if you’ve seen my face), but my jaw is bloated

• +1
183 cm but hunched posture, my face doesn’t look fat at all (if you’ve seen my face), but my jaw is bloated
don't cut if ur still in puberty and have some growth left u will have to run just be big game for now

maybe small deficit at most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
don't cut if ur still in puberty and have some growth left u will have to run just be big game for now

maybe small deficit at most
Idk if I’m in puberty tbh LOL my voice is getting deeper, but I look like I’m in early 20s,

Frame is decent so it kinda covers it in winter but in summer and spring I just look chubby body wise. I’ll probably reduce portions soon instead of doing extreme deficits for now

• +1