Fat Henry Cavill

Deleted member 6497

Deleted member 6497

Kraken
Growing up he was fat so he used to get bullied , but that didn't make him give up because he didn't have that idea , he was positive about life so he made it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Pietrosiek
Same with gandhi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Pietrosiek
Same with gandhi
That's why the blackpill is better to not know it cause it's discouraging and not entirely true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, MusicMaxxingMidget, SolidSnake and 4 others

ascension path

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, inceletto, Deleted member 1751 and 9 others
Nooo, but they told me it was over for him cuz fat people cant control that and he was born 4kg :soy: :soy: ! !11!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Chadeep, Zercic and 2 others
Nooo, but they told me it was over for him cuz fat people cant control that and he was born 4kg :soy: :soy: ! !11!
Ignorant looksmaxers would legit think it's over for him when he was a fat kid

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, Chadeep, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Chadeep and Pietrosiek
Looksmax is about improving not some stupid cheekbones
He literally just put down the fork.. and thats it jfl.

You dont need to be on psl sites to do that. Go to gymcel forums for that.

Either go hard or go fkn home. PSL is about enhancing every single thing in the face to fully ascend. Including mandible, cheekbones and zygos.

Its Chadlite+ or death.

No one actually cares bro:forcedsmile:
Yeah noone cares about Cheekbones and Zygos, ofc fucking greycel. Literally one of the 2 main things that makes ppl models. Eye area and Cheekbones+Zygos. Mandible comes after that, as can be seen with Meeks. (recessed chin and jaw lenght but Cheekbones like 1 in a 500 million ppl).

Yeah noone cares about Cheekbones and Zygos, ofc fucking greycel. Literally one of the 2 main things that makes ppl models. Eye area and Cheekbones+Zygos. Mandible comes after that, as can be seen with Meeks. (recessed chin and jaw lenght but Cheekbones like 1 in a 500 million ppl).
Models are not always liked by the normies , some would be considered ugly like de poot or that criminal

I am not the greycel here. Its clearly you...
Cavill is a sex symbol in hollywood..
And no fuckin person cares if he has hunter eyed or not.. His perfect forward growth, hynoid bone projection combined with his ramus length and his high class harmony > Aspie Hunter eyes..
Jfl if you think he doesn't has zygos or cheekbones..
he has them..

You call me a greycel..
Just look at my fuckin post rep ratio and compare it yours..
Utter subhuman :what:

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 6400