Fat on lower cheeks

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Why tf do I have fat on my lower cheeks even though I'm pretty lean.
How to get rid of this shit? Theres no bone in there its all fat I can sense it ngl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Shitpost
lay count : 404

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Either not lean enough, hormones or fat distribution genes.

Probably need buccal fat removal surgery if you are actually lean.

Either not lean enough, hormones or fat distribution genes.

Probably need buccal fat removal surgery if you are actually lean.
How does one know if he's lean enough?

Abs and veins is usually a good indicator.
Please tell me is that enough or am I not maxxed out on face gains yet? Apart from love handles (thats just my wide hips actually)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200213-202705_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200213-202705_Gallery.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Woah
You could go leaner but probably you just have a serving of shit genetics.

• WTF
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Please tell me is that enough or am I not maxxed out on face gains yet? Apart from love handles (thats just my wide hips actually)

Could get leaner but generally yes it should be good enough to get a lean face.

Just genetics OP also that hip...

Fuck I did this for face gains in the first place
How old are you? Could be age too. I was a lot more bloated as a child/early teenager than later on. Not to sure on this one though. Maybe look it up.

i never was near half that lean and i'm not bloated as you claim to be ffs i mirin.

Could get leaner but generally yes it should be good enough to get a lean face.

Just genetics OP also that hip...
Idgaf about my wide hips since I also have wide af shoulders and it looks quite good in motion ngl

How old are you? Could be age too. I was a lot more bloated as a child/early teenager than later on. Not to sure on this one though. Maybe look it up.
I'm 19
My face was a fucking balloon until I turned 17

i never was near half that lean and i'm not bloated as you claim to be ffs i mirin.
Thanks bro but this is far from being impressive tbh
So to put it in a nutshell it seems like I've been fucked by genetics yet again, haven't I

• So Sad
Looking at your pic, it’s just genetic OP. I’m ripped as fuck and my lower cheeks are still full too. Nothing you can really do about it unless you’re willing to get buccal fat reduction which takes away the good fat in your face. Which without, you’ll age poorly. And a lot of them don’t seem to even make noticeable differences anyways.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Looking at your pic, it’s just genetic OP. I’m ripped as fuck and my lower cheeks are still full too. Nothing you can really do about it unless you’re willing to get buccal fat reduction which takes away the good fat in your face. Which without, you’ll age poorly. And a lot of them don’t seem to even make noticeable differences anyways.
All thats left is to fucking rope
Its truly over for me

All thats left is to fucking rope
Its truly over for me
No it isn’t bro. A possible solution could be to get genioplasty and cheekbone implants if you don’t have much projection in your face. That could help to stretch out that fat and give it more support so your face doesn’t look bloated. That’s what I’m going to do.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Probably ur bones

It's over. That's all I gotta say.

Pm pics it’s due to bones

You need buccal fat removal

Is the fat mostly located right under your cheekbones?

Is the fat mostly located right under your cheekbones?
No its even lower than that, right next to the corners of my mouth. Its very visiblen from a 3/4 view.

Attachments

• A268D4A9-5522-45ED-AEA3-08CB999D28B3.jpeg
    A268D4A9-5522-45ED-AEA3-08CB999D28B3.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 9