Fat/overweight guys

Coping

Coping

Kraken
I don’t understand why so many fat guys just let themselves stay like that esp when it’s obvious looks are important even if you’re a normie, literally the easiest looksmax there is and still a ton of guys just stay fat for years rotting jfl it’s also easy af to lose weight much easier than gaining weight so for anyone who’s fat rn stop being fucking lazy and lose weight asap instead of being a fat fuck complaining about your life

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, qwep, FatmanO and 4 others
@blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, androidcel, Deleted member 443 and 3 others
I don’t understand why so many fat guys just let themselves stay like that esp when it’s obvious looks are important even if you’re a normie, literally the easiest looksmax there is and still a ton of guys just stay fat for years rotting jfl it’s also easy af to lose weight much easier than gaining weight so for anyone who’s fat rn stop being fucking lazy and lose weight asap instead of being a fat fuck complaining about your life
Worth only if one can ascend to 4.0 psl, otherwise not really worth it, aside from health benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 656
laziness or underestimate their body fat

Worth only if one can ascend to 4.0 psl, otherwise not really worth it, aside from health benefits.
Kinda true but tbh I would still rather be ugly and not overweight vs ugly and overweight, people are even more disgusted by you if you’re fat

Luckily I don't get super fat, just skinnyfat, but I can tell you that food is how I coped with depression and stress from being ugly. If I didn't get any euphoria from events of the day, I got it from a brownie or something. So it's a vicious cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I mean why would you wanna live unhealthy and be fat any fucking way..... I mean for your self why let your self down.. why not live healthy in the first place, Now you have to lose weight..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Coping
Kinda true but tbh I would still rather be ugly and not overweight vs ugly and overweight, people are even more disgusted by you if you’re fat
A marginal advantage. But overall being fat is not a healthy thing tbh. If one can see himself ascending to 4.0psl or higher, then one can go for it , otheriwise it depends on what is more comfortable for him.

• +1
Reactions: Coping

True af tbh, I spent the time between being 16 and 18 rotting away at like 30% bf. Lost almost all of it in under 6 months and looking at like a 3-4 PSL point ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Coping
True af tbh, I spent the time between being 16 and 18 rotting away at like 30% bf. Lost almost all of it in under 6 months and looking at like a 3-4 PSL point ascension.
Yea tbh it’s just pointless you’re literally waisting your youth/most important time of your life being a fat fuck instead of trying to ascend and enjoy your life

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 656
I don't know how people get fat, eating too much makes me feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Swagwaffle
If I was overweight I would starve and not go outside
I don't know how people get fat, eating too much makes me feel like shit
U see these fat Mexican chicks everywhere? They stuff like 20 tortillas first thing in the morning. It’s sickening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Legit, losing fat can move you up several PSL points, once you're skinny/normal weight this shit slows down and you need to bust your balls for marginal looks gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Tbh when I was fat people told me personality matters. I was like wtf am I gettibg no attention from women if everyone else does?

Had to learn through blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, dogtown and SeiGun
Deepfry 30

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 443, Coping and 1 other person
Pm me your pics or make the mash before-after yourself, jfl at this motivation when a guy ascends 3-4psls