Fat people are more immoral than ugly non fat people.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
The ugly people at least don’t completely let themselves go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, Imretarded? and Charisma
They are self indulgent. My obese foid neighbour is always cackling really loudly at the tv all day.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Being fat is healthy

• WTF
Reactions: reek
The ugly people at least don’t completely let themselves go.
A powerful cinematic photo capturing a group of pl DFwCju9oR4iiJZX0AZPbGg hyOMP0cbTRy7 YmYMsA

They are self indulgent. My obese foid neighbour is always cackling really loudly at the tv all day.
It's connected. Low IQ + low inhibitions. Results in inability to postpone the reward (delayed gratification), inability to predict consequences of one's actions, and connect consequences that happened with previous actions ("I got fat because I stuffed my face with 5000kcal of fast-foods per day, to not get more fat I have to stop doing that"), as well as no self awareness resulting in being inconsiderate to people via their actions and no thought in how they present to others, so they don't give a fuck that they're loud and ugly in their looks, fat people are disgusting firstly because of their bodies, but also because they very often have poor hygiene and dress like slobs. So it is all connected, those traits come in a package

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, Aladin and albe.ORG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back