Fat transfer or implants for undereyes/dark circles?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
In general which is best? I heard a while ago from some surgeon on YouTube that fat in under eyes isn't very successful but can't remember.

Some pics of my undereyes for reference:
IMG 20221221 000815

IMG 20221221 000653

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 8771 and RobticaI
fat transfers will be enough for you, stop listening to coping surgeons

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, RobticaI and optimisticzoomer
In general which is best? I heard a while ago from some surgeon on YouTube that fat in under eyes isn't very successful but can't remember.

View attachment 2005623
View attachment 2005624
If you have balls for it, go for fat. IF IT SUCCEEDS, it gives the best results for undereye. Implants are not even close.

BUT unfortunately for you, FAT NEVER SUCCEEDS. This shit leaves lumps/bumps under the skin, resorbs, and other shit. Implants can be taken out, but fat cannot.

The BEST solution WAS and WILL remain FILLERS for the foreseeable future. :feelsokman:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 8771, RobticaI and 1 other person
If you have balls for it, go for fat. IF IT SUCCEEDS, it gives the best results for undereye. Implants are not even close.

BUT unfortunately for you, FAT NEVER SUCCEEDS. This shit leaves lumps/bumps under the skin, resorbs, and other shit. Implants can be taken out, but fat cannot.

The BEST solution WAS and WILL remain FILLERS for the foreseeable future. :feelsokman:
Why do you cope so much with fillers? Most fat grafts turn out just fine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
Why do you cope so much with fillers? Most fat grafts turn out just fine
Because fillers are superior. Simple.

A lot of fat grafts do NOT turn out just fine. This is a lie by surgeons who advertise this procedure.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Because fillers are superior. Simple.

A lot of fat grafts do NOT turn out just fine. This is a lie by surgeons who advertise this procedure.
Brutal, I'm thinking of doing 0,5ml on my upper lip but I don't want to get bogged with fillers. Are fat grafts for nasalobial folds less risky btw? I heard it was just the eye area that was complicated to treat.

Brutal, I'm thinking of doing 0,5ml on my upper lip but I don't want to get bogged with fillers. Are fat grafts for nasalobial folds less risky btw? I heard it was just the eye area that was complicated to treat.
Eye is the worst, because even the slightest asymmetry/bump is visible.

Naso is better, but if you fail, fat is impossible to take out. So, you are royally botched if sth goes wrong.

Getting bogged with fillers is GREAT, because you can always dissolve them. And go home happy.

• Woah
Eye is the worst, because even the slightest asymmetry/bump is visible.

Naso is better, but if you fail, fat is impossible to take out. So, you are royally botched if sth goes wrong.

Getting bogged with fillers is GREAT, because you can always dissolve them. And go home happy.
Then why do ppl who use fillers regularly all end up bloated after a few years?

Then why do ppl who use fillers regularly all end up bloated after a few years?
Im already tired to argue this point...esp. given you are registered in 2020...

... because they do NOT get bloated from fillers per se. They either get fat "naturally" due to shit diet, OR they want to tighten their skin (which sags with age), and inject TOO MUCH filler to produce the skin-stretch, which of course results in the pillow face.

Contouring with the filler is completely safe and does not leave anyone bloated.

TL;DR People get mentally ill and overinject. Esp. given the procedure is simple like ordering a coffee.

• Woah

... because they do NOT get bloated from fillers per se. They either get fat "naturally" due to shit diet, OR they want to tighten their skin (which sags with age), and inject TOO MUCH filler to produce the skin-stretch, which of course results in the pillow face.

Contouring with the filler is completely safe and does not leave anyone bloated.

TL;DR People get mentally ill and overinject. Esp. given the procedure is simple like ordering a coffee.
Yh I didn't really research fillers at all, mostly know about surgeries, softmaxxing and stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

is undereyes filler good for anyone ? if you have shit infra is there a bigger risk that the filler wont stay in the undereyes cuz no bone supporting it ?

is undereyes filler good for anyone ?
Yes. This is currently THE BEST way to modify undereye.

The problems why you would want an implant: sheer price of fillers every year. Also, if you want to make your eyes vertically narrower, you will have to do the implant.
if you have shit infra is there a bigger risk that the filler wont stay in the undereyes cuz no bone supporting it ?
No. There is a risk you get lumps under the skin - but you dissolve these if sth, unlike the fat.

• Love it
Reactions: agoostis

View attachment 2005623
View attachment 2005624
That’s so similar to me but my collagen is so god tier that I don’t have any visible discolouration - just in some lights you can see that slight outline “wrinkle” type thing.
We have the same similar super PCT and decent eye shape too.
Did you end up doing anything? I’m so convinced that I should go down the fat graft route, though I’m so unsure if I should do it locally here in Aus; so paying too dollar for meh, but it’s “safe”, or going abroad (SEA) for elite results but with less regulation etc. and a cheaper price (except for flights).
I’m gonna see if there are places where I can get my mogger chin implant and do the fat grafting at the same time, perhaps @RealSurgerymax can help me out, I DM’d him here and on instagram probably like 9 months ago, but I’m holding out hope.
@RealSurgerymax do you know guys / are you able to help facilitate this kind of result;
4F45B47F 3474 4D0A 9AF9 214DA77B82D3

And in conjunction, design and help facilitate a chin implant to achieve this;

Like in the same week or something?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
That’s so similar to me but my collagen is so god tier that I don’t have any visible discolouration - just in some lights you can see that slight outline “wrinkle” type thing.
Did you end up doing anything? I’m so convinced that I should go down the fat graft route, though I’m so unsure if I should do it locally here in Aus; so paying too dollar for meh, but it’s “safe”, or going abroad (SEA) for elite results but with less regulation etc. and a cheaper price (except for flights).
I’m gonna see if there are places where I can get my mogger chin implant and do the fat grafting at the same time, perhaps @RealSurgerymax can help me out, I DM’d him here and on instagram probably like 9 months ago, but I’m holding out hope.
@RealSurgerymax do you know guys / are you able to help facilitate this kind of result;
View attachment 2755603
View attachment 2755604
your replying to a 2 year old thread

• Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers
View attachment 2755603
View attachment 2755604
yes we can just dm

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
yes we can just dm
do u do priority queues also nigga

modified lf3 + ccw rotation in 1 surgery?

or spreading out lf3, ccw & orbital floors or infas

Last edited: