Fat transfer to midface - what do you think of this result?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I think this is a fairly legit procedure. Look at how his face looks long and flat in the first pic, and looks decent afterwards. Yeah, he'd probably be better off with some custom cheek implants, but I really like this result. If you can't afford custom cheek implants (I got quoted for €9000 from an Italian surgeon) you could do this in the meantime. Definitely went up a point, despite the camera making his nose worse in the before.

RHINO 6 FV

fat transfer is cope, it's bimax or nothing

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 756, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
fat transfer is cope, it's bimax or nothing
How is it cope? This guy doesn't need jaw surgery. He's got a normal bite and would be turned down from having one.

I really don't see a difference. Incel on the left. Incel on the right.
Spot the difference? Well... Lightning is different, I guess?

• JFL
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart
Looks the same except different lighting

looks like they mixed up the before/after

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
looks like they mixed up the before/after
Yeah, could be. I'd still want the right result, because the midface doesn't look completely flat in the one termed after. I thought this was the result of fat transfer, and not lighting angle. I also look much better in light that shows those midfacial lines, as opposed to light that smooths them out, and my midface ends up looking long, flat and undefined. How do I achieve the second picture in all lighting scenarios, where my facial lines are always visible? Of course, this would be a temporary solution, since I actually need custom cheekbone implants. But my midface not looking flat in the meantime/my facial lines actually showing would be a confidence boost.

Looks inverted, first pic the midface is softer. And fat transfer doesnt change the midface structure itself.

Yeah, could be. I'd still want the right result, because the midface doesn't look completely flat in the one termed after. I thought this was the result of fat transfer, and not lighting angle. I also look much better in light that shows those midfacial lines, as opposed to light that smooths them out, and my midface ends up looking long, flat and undefined. How do I achieve the second picture in all lighting scenarios, where my facial lines are always visible? Of course, this would be a temporary solution, since I actually need custom cheekbone implants. But my midface not looking flat in the meantime/my facial lines actually showing would be a confidence boost.
this seems like a cope procedure bro

how are you gonna compensate for lack of banes with fat graft

His undereye is death tier

this seems like a cope procedure bro

how are you gonna compensate for lack of banes with fat graft
I think there is a general misconception about this. A person's face may lack of bones, may lack of fat or both at the same time. If you have bones but no fat, you can still look recessed, 'unhealthy', thus fat graft can be a good option. Fat position/volume is generally underrated in looksmax places imo.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
I see no difference other than camera lens angle