Fat transfer vs cheekbone implant?

Deleted member 18423

Deleted member 18423

Iron
I'm actually planning on getting fat transfer to cheeks not cheekbone implant . They slightly may lose a bit of volume over time, but most of it stays . Plus it looks just like cheekbone implants . Why don't people here get fat transfer ?

why would you want fat on your cheeks lol ?

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and oldcelloser
why would you want fat on your cheeks lol ?
Bc believe it or not, I have more volume in my cheeks than my cheekbones

My cheekbone are insanely recessed anteriorly .

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Bc believe it or not, I have more volume in my cheeks than my cheekbones

My cheekbone are insanely recessed anteriorly .
but if you transfer fat to your cheekbones , it would add a bloated mass no ? why would you want that ? rather have something solid like fillers or implants

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and oldcelloser
Fat transfer unless you have major bone asymmetry or need significant projection.

Getting sibmalar implants custom made is a complete fucking headache unless you want to pay Eppley $20,000.

Fat transfer looks more natural too in the cheek/under eye area. I’m pretty sure Tristan Tate got it done.

Attachments

• 63415DFD-FB0A-4B56-A598-E8BDF7A0E227.jpeg
    63415DFD-FB0A-4B56-A598-E8BDF7A0E227.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • 1052397C-CB5D-4594-B44A-2A8CA60D696B.jpeg
    1052397C-CB5D-4594-B44A-2A8CA60D696B.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: tom69 and Deleted member 8771
Fat transfer unless you have major bone asymmetry or need significant projection.

Getting sibmalar implants custom made is a complete fucking headache unless you want to pay Eppley $20,000.

Fat transfer looks more natural too in the cheek/under eye area. I’m pretty sure Tristan Tate got it done.
Damn that looks crazy, kinda looks like he got some infraorbital support, and some fat added to his cheeks

Implants have a very high chance of looking uncanny. You might need to get 2nd surgery later to have it trimmed to be ideal.

This thread might help you:

damn nvm this is an old thread jfl, just noticed

Implants have a very high chance of looking uncanny. You might need to get 2nd surgery later to have it trimmed to be ideal.

This thread might help you:
Even if designed by RSM and fitted by top surgeon in the world?

Why would you want submalar? You would want malar, as the submalar gives the gay look.
Also did Tristan get fat transfer to under eye area, or fat repositioning (from his cheeks)?